Hmmm now Kayvon news too???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Can someone please translate that tweet. Didn't these guys go to college?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He already deleted the Instagram post. What was it?

He she or she he ? It’s a fair question if she He or he she are who they say they are. If not it still makes you think .

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Kayvon was injured in camp and missed some games and then had his Achilles blowout. I think he is more. Back up than starter. He may have been the second best outside corner on the teambut, they could do better.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Quite frankly, I was more impressed with NRC more than I was with Kayvon last year.

ausmurp

Starter
I was more impressed with Troy Hill than Webster. Hill looks like he's ready to take the next step and could be a solid #2 CB. He really flashed at times. Another full off-season with the best DC in the league will help too.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonder if he saw the thread here? Lol

For my money, it’s probably Peters, Talib, NRC, Webster, and Hill next year in that order... Webster is too grabby and never plays the ball.. Talib I think we can grab for 3 year deal around 8-9 per, with likihood we cut him next off-season. NRC inked for 3 yrs 6-7 mill per... just my prediction

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's clear to me.
21137.jpeg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Achilles injuries are kisses of death for CB's....Tough business, but IMHO, I would do an injury settlement and move on...And maybe that is what the tweet is about, they (being the Rams) are They truly about we and not me? Well, nothing personal Kayvon, it's strictly business.

fearsomefour

Legend
Achilles injuries are kisses of death for CB's....Tough business, but IMHO, I would do an injury settlement and move on...And maybe that is what the tweet is about, they (being the Rams) are They truly about we and not me? Well, nothing personal Kayvon, it's strictly business.

This is why the whole "rah-rah" we not me stuff is funny to me.
Of course the coaches are talking about winning games. Players may take it to me it's a "family" thing. It is a "we" thing until you lose a step.....then, see ya.
I like Webster but that injury is a tough one. Don't know if he would be able to come back from it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Webster but that injury is a tough one. Don't know if he would be able to come back from it.

You can do this the right way, let him rehab and put him on the unable to perform list and see how things progress. What is really important is to sign your core, like Donald, Gurley, Joyner, etc. Webster was not drafted by the Rams and missed games before the injury and has a history of not being the most durable.

In the end you have to do what's right for the team, even trading Deacon Jones to San Diego for example.;)

fearsomefour

Legend
You can do this the right way, let him rehab and put him on the unable to perform list and see how things progress. What is really important is to sign your core, like Donald, Gurley, Joyner, etc. Webster was not drafted by the Rams and missed games before the injury and has a history of not being the most durable.

In the end you have to do what's right for the team, even trading Deacon Jones to San Diego for example.;)
I would agree with this approach for a couple of reasons.
I think it is doing right by the player....although he would have medical until he is recovered and an injury settlement is paying him out.
But, I prefer your approach.
The other benefit is giving the team training staff an opportunity to work on an injury and related recovery. More practical knowledge is a good thing.
You can't trade Deacon man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.