Hmmm now Kayvon news too???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You can't trade Deacon man!!

They ended up getting three draft choices and hit on two of them with RB Jim Bertelsen (72) and Cullen Bryant in 73, not bad as they traded Jones who was 33 at the time and the Rams had a guy by the name of Jack Youngblood waiting in the wings....But I still remember when it happened and I was only 5 years old at the time (trade was in Januaray of 72) and my Uncle who was 4 years older (more like a brother) called me on the phone and I went to my room in tears.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Lol one extremely vague tweet and everyone's throwing him out the door. Hes prob just wondering whether the new fake boob jobs are really like the real thing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They ended up getting three draft choices and hit on two of them with RB Jim Bertelsen (72) and Cullen Bryant in 73, not bad as they traded Jones who was 33 at the time and the Rams had a guy by the name of Jack Youngblood waiting in the wings....But I still remember when it happened and I was only 5 years old at the time (trade was in Januaray of 72) and my Uncle who was 4 years older (more like a brother) called me on the phone and I went to my room in tears.
I was friends with Deacon at the Time, and I was PISSED-at-The Trade!! Still am!!:seizure:

But The Young Kid (Youngblood) Turned out OK!!:D:yess:

fearsomefour

Legend
I get it....but.....but....you just can't do it man!!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I am more optimistic about hill taking the starting role than Webster coming back, especially at the beginning of the season. Although I liked Webster but didn't think he proved to be a great pick up, he did fine. However, Hill stood out more when given the opportunity and I think the rams feel he can start or not start by now and hopefully he can because it opens up the draft in a big way. Tru is gone for sure unless he takes a huge pay cut which seems unlikely.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The post was incredibly benign, no need to worry about it. He was leaving a west hollywood hot spot where you see a lot of women with unreal measurements (I mean, Barbie dimensions but in real life) and he made a comment about that.

As to whether he comes back to play next year, I'd love to have him back at CB 2 but that's a hell of an injury to come back from, we'll see.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This could relate to literally anything other than football. He could've seen a specific Seinfeld episode or watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Nothing in the Instagram address relates to football either. I don't think that an injured player could be cut or traded? This seems like a bit of a reach to me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You need to be on the field Kayvon, then talk.

Our secondary was a mess with injuries back there. I'm not willing to gamble and criss my fingers that it won't happen again this season.

At this point I see Kayvon as a depth player if kept. Which I would be very pleased with. I thought he played well before his injury.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
what was the intsagram of?

If I remember right (I briefly saw it), it was a pic of him outside walking like he was leaving somewhere. And it had the quote "Wonderin if they Real the way they say they is !".

Edit: Actually im pretty sure he reposted the same picture recently but with a different quote.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3rwZNDze8/

a5e127dec3c104f63318d6c66a6d9f84

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am more optimistic about hill taking the starting role than Webster coming back, especially at the beginning of the season. Although I liked Webster but didn't think he proved to be a great pick up, he did fine. However, Hill stood out more when given the opportunity and I think the rams feel he can start or not start by now and hopefully he can because it opens up the draft in a big way. Tru is gone for sure unless he takes a huge pay cut which seems unlikely.
Really? dang am I the only one that's not hyped about Hill? I just don't see it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, in looking up the above gif I found these two gifs. Both very awesome for very different reasons. Consider this my thread hijack.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Really? dang am I the only one that's not hyped about Hill? I just don't see it.

He not only passed the eye test but pff graded him highly in every game he played. He's going to be a starter in this league and hopefully the rams feel that so they can draft another position. With hill Peters and Webster as a backup the rams can draft DL or LB first.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He not only passed the eye test but pff graded him highly in every game he played. He's going to be a starter in this league and hopefully the rams feel that so they can draft another position. With hill Peters and Webster as a backup the rams can draft DL or LB first.
I do have pretty bad eyesight.LOL. Ive seen him get burned and ive seen him not at the right spots. I admit he did better this season. But I personally dont trust him to be much more than a backup role.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You know what all the words mean. You understand the order. It shouldn't be hard to figure out what he's saying. None of us who what he's referencing, though. It's simply a vague social media post. There's no reason to assume a person is stupid or uneducated because they talk differently. It can be cultural.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
You know what all the words mean. You understand the order. It shouldn't be hard to figure out what he's saying. None of us who what he's referencing, though. It's simply a vague social media post. There's no reason to assume a person is stupid or uneducated because they talk differently. It can be cultural.

Even if Webster is released in the coming weeks or anytime after... You nailed it!

Just well said @jrry32 ... I mean you put it out there as well as it can possibly be stated...

Thank you for making this as clear as crystal my Rams brother.....
Website_Banner.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Isn’t that what clarity is all about? Someone could say, “dog clear they fuck their out”. We all understand the words. But WTF does it mean?

Pretty funny that you are assuming my meme meant I was assuming something about the person. I was only responding to your “it’s clear to me” comment. Ironically stated because you clearly had no clue as to what he was saying. Thus the clear as mud meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.