Hilarious post of the day. (Rams talk)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
And that is the reason why i moved over to ROD smh. really worst call of the year wow some people are just never happy.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
From what I remember from the bad old days when I used to post there, Malibu is a straight up troll. Like about 70 per cent of the posters on that board.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That completion by Hekker got a bigger cheer from me than any of the TDs. It was huge because, like others have said, in that situation a punt=loss.

Clicking on that link was the first time I'd seen Rams Talk and that surely can't be par for the course over there? Comments like that are just mental. He can't be a Rams cus, as I've said above, I loved seeing Benny get that first down.

Oh no. That guy is hitting all the fairways for that course. That place was a t-shirt and cut-off shorts allowed muni when I left and they just let the greens grow out.

Just thought I'd keep with your golf theme.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That place is a hellhole, glad I came here when I did. When I'm the guy being chastised for being too negative you know you're in a good, well moderated place.