Hilarious post of the day. (Rams talk)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And look at me - unshocked as hell. Every time I even look at that board I feel like I should wipe my feet before coming home to ROD.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That call was very IRRESPOSIBLE
---------------------------------------------
I realize that spelling errors happen to everyone from time to time but if someone is going to post something in ALL CAPS and then bold it, the least they can do is use their spell check.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
At this point, I kind of look at Ram Stalk like I would a car accident where I shouldn't stare, but do...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Have to admit I do wander over there once in a while. The popups and idiots make me laugh. Then I take a shower and come back home.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums...=1065289&sid=1d1601ffa0d94429e9e13555ebb17bcd

This guy is obviously pissed that the Rams won. I can't even believe this crap lol
I can. I was member of another board and it's full of trolls who still post this kind of stuff. They have since 2010. They fancy themselves as NFL talent scouts and base their reputations on it. And when guys they like don't do well they deny. When guys they hate do well, and Rams win or organization does something right, their hate burns hotter.

Just typical for some, I'd say. Good to report not much of that here on ROD

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't even think Malibu is a Rams fan. He hates Bradford too. Not sure what makes him happy.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
gotta do something when you are 1-4. sad thing is, this team could be 4-2. could be. oh well. 2 clutch throws by hekker in his career. the other was vs niners in about the same field position, albeit the 2nd quarter. if he's that gutsy, why doesnt shotty do things off the wall like that once in awhile?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We punt that ball and we lose, period. That first down was VITAL to our victory. We had to have it.

Besides, Hekker was a QB in HS. It's not like he's doesnt know a thing or two about throwing the rock.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
We punt that ball and we lose, period. That first down was VITAL to our victory. We had to have it.

Besides, Hekker was a QB in HS. It's not like he's doesnt know a thing or two about throwing the rock.

That was a twofer play. Excitement of the play then the excitement of seeing the looks on the Seahawks and Chete Carrols face

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That was a twofer play. Excitement of the play then the excitement of seeing the looks on the Seahawks and Chete Carrols face

I was at the game and it was too crazy to look for that lol. I'll look for that on NFL rewind when I get it.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

That completion by Hekker got a bigger cheer from me than any of the TDs. It was huge because, like others have said, in that situation a punt=loss.

Clicking on that link was the first time I'd seen Rams Talk and that surely can't be par for the course over there? Comments like that are just mental. He can't be a Rams cus, as I've said above, I loved seeing Benny get that first down.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of the other sites have become so entrenched in losing they don't even realize they have become the trolls they hate. Jeez just enjoy the win. Instead its But, but, but!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That completion by Hekker got a bigger cheer from me than any of the TDs. It was huge because, like others have said, in that situation a punt=loss.

Clicking on that link was the first time I'd seen Rams Talk and that surely can't be par for the course over there? Comments like that are just mental. He can't be a Rams cus, as I've said above, I loved seeing Benny get that first down.

Probably one of the more reasonable posts at Rams Talk.