Higbee put back together again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Mahomes and Brady might disagree.
Many, many Super Bowl winning teams have got it done without a all world TE.
It did not help out SF.
You need a QB, O line good receivers and running game.
Top TE is nice, just not required .

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I’m done with Higbee…always hurt and drops a lot of passes. Might be good in run blocking but we can upgrade big time with a player like Hunter Henry
Higbee played in 16 of 17 Rams games in 2022 and 15 of 17 Rams games 2023. Not sure where you’re getting the always injured from. He has been banged up but plays through the injuries.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going to be some legit talented TE’s available in the 4-6 rounds. I’d be shocked if we didn’t grab one of them.

Higher isn’t going anywhere with his contract and no team will trade for a guy coming back late off an acl injury. Need a legit TE2 for the coming season.

Hopkins is done with The Rams .
Never liked the resigning of Higbee.They pay players before there contracts are up& when they do it always comes back to hurt them. Don’t understand it ?

Hunter looked good for a couple plays.He should be good & get a training camp in with Allen.

The Rams will let the draft come to them.It doesn’t hurt draft a TE.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Going to be some legit talented TE’s available in the 4-6 rounds. I’d be shocked if we didn’t grab one of them.

Higher isn’t going anywhere with his contract and no team will trade for a guy coming back late off an acl injury. Need a legit TE2 for the coming season.
I like Wiley in the middle rounds

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Erick All might be a nice 6th or 8th rd pick ? I could see The Rams going that direction.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Erick All might be a nice 6th or 8th rd pick ? I could see The Rams going that direction.

All has huge potential for sure...but he's had some severe injuries (spinal injury, ACL). It would be a huge gamble, and I'd still take a tight end before him, given that he'd likely start on the PUP along with Higbee (and maybe Long).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wiley and Holker fit the mid rounds strategy for a TE.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wait... Whut? That's pretty old for a 2nd year player.

So... Are you referring to undrafted free agency?
Where did that come from? I didn’t post that. Can I get hacked on ROD????

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Where did that come from? I didn’t post that. Can I get hacked on ROD????
Oh, I see it in the article I posted. Didn’t even notice that error. DOH! I always ride my kids about “attention to detail”. Don’t tell them.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Isn't this supposed to be a horrible year for TE's in the draft?

It is. Brock Bowers is the best tight end to come out in years, but the rest of the class is Ja'Tavion Sanders (who may have lost himself a lot of money with his Combine) and everyone else. Holker is, in my opinion, the third best tight end in this class, but he has a lot of warts. After him, I'd be hard pressed to take any of them higher than the sixth round.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Nope, who said it was?

OS, it's a very top-heavy tight end class: a class of basically one in Bowers. And then you have Sanders (and maybe Holker) going early/mid third-round. After that, it's not a class I'd consider to be strong at all.

Compared to last year, there is no comparison. Last year's class had serious talent and depth, although none up to the potential of Bowers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most recently, Dane Brugler on the athletic pod. I believe I've seen it elsewhere too. No dog in the fight.
Interesting, it has one great prospect, 2 or 3 day 2 prospects and probably 6 or 8 day 3 guys with good potential. It might not have a lot of high end prospects but it seems to me there are more interesting TE prospects than normal but that's just me. And I like Dane a lot

WestCoastRam

Legend
Interesting, it has one great prospect, 2 or 3 day 2 prospects and probably 6 or 8 day 3 guys with good potential. It might not have a lot of high end prospects but it seems to me there are more interesting TE prospects than normal but that's just me. And I like Dane a lot
If I remember correctly, he said Bowers is great (obvi) and after that you had Theo Johnson and J'Tavian Sanders and then it was a desert after that. And thought Sanders and Johnson would be fought over cause there wasn't anything left after them.