Hey RAM Bros!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Plane tickets from Brazil to Los Angeles are much more expensive than Brazil-STL.
I'm screwed.

Bring me Andressa and I will pay for the tickets. Deal?

Don't let me down @rafa

andressa3.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Digging. I remember reading some of my our stuff over "there". Lurking. You know. Hot diggity dog!!

I know. Low hanging fruit. But it had to be said. :whistle:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Plane tickets from Brazil to Los Angeles are much more expensive than Brazil-STL.
I'm screwed.
Try Ontario or palm springs or even Las Vegas its 4 hr drive but should be alot less.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, it sure is sad to say goodbye to all of the RAM Bros over on STLPD RAMSTALK that aren't going to stick with the RAMS. Eleven years for me over there. Made a lot of good Friends. Hopefully, a lot continue to follow the RAMS and we can stay in touch.
Already planning road trips with my RAM Buds to see the RAMS back in LA. Back in the Coliseum...Man, talk about history.
Anyway, just wanted to say "HEY" to all of you. And, looking forward to some great back and forth with you all!
And, thanks to the Mods for helping me log in.
0f39b23597f07e9d4ddaf58eb4562c66.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!!
"I don't know you..."
200.gif

But i'm damn glad to meet ya! :) Welcome to ROD

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Re check bro it should be 200 cheaper to LAX than STL just about anytime. Busier airport more direct flights. makes no sense to cost more.

Sometimes it is cheaper, depends on the day, airline and flight departure location. I'll keep an eye. This year will be tough to go, but in 2017 I will definitely be in LA for some games!
Thanks!

Bring me Andressa and I will pay for the tickets. Deal?
Don't let me down @rafa

uuh that's a hot girl! what about THIS one? :heh:

Try Ontario or palm springs or even Las Vegas its 4 hr drive but should be alot less.
Thanks mate, I'll try these two options! :boxing:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn Diggity.. You have been here before.. ??? What the hell happened? I even contacted you on the PD board.. I thought you told me something else about this place. My bad if I'm wrong.. Good to see you here though......... :cool: