Hey RAM Bros!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
Well, it sure is sad to say goodbye to all of the RAM Bros over on STLPD RAMSTALK that aren't going to stick with the RAMS. Eleven years for me over there. Made a lot of good Friends. Hopefully, a lot continue to follow the RAMS and we can stay in touch.
Already planning road trips with my RAM Buds to see the RAMS back in LA. Back in the Coliseum...Man, talk about history.
Anyway, just wanted to say "HEY" to all of you. And, looking forward to some great back and forth with you all!
And, thanks to the Mods for helping me log in.
0f39b23597f07e9d4ddaf58eb4562c66.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!!

Ramatik

Starter
Hey Diggs! Yeah, it's all kind of surreal isn't it? I'm looking forward to some journeys down south!

Glad they were able to get you through the door! :)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, it sure is sad to say goodbye to all of the RAM Bros over on STLPD RAMSTALK that aren't going to stick with the RAMS. Eleven years for me over there. Made a lot of good Friends. Hopefully, a lot continue to follow the RAMS and we can stay in touch.
Already planning road trips with my RAM Buds to see the RAMS back in LA. Back in the Coliseum...Man, talk about history.
Anyway, just wanted to say "HEY" to all of you. And, looking forward to some great back and forth with you all!

GO RAMS!!!!!
Hy Diggity,

I remember you, and your eternal optimism at the cesspool, but I, and many others left years ago. What took you so long? Welcome to ramsondemand. I think you'll like it here...

GO RAMS!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Great to see you posting here, diggity!

I predict that you just doubled your Ram pleasure, man!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

GO RAMS!!!!!

Welcome to ROD. (y) Is RamsTalk coming to an end? Would hate to see that happen. I got some of my best laughs over there. :snicker:

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Plane tickets from Brazil to Los Angeles are much more expensive than Brazil-STL.
I'm screwed.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yeah Diggity, you should check out the Off-Topic forum. There's a couple of threads in there that I know you'll be interested in. Welcome!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. Blast from the past. Good to see you here Diggs.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well what do you know? How ya doing Diggs?

Glad you made it over here, I was RamsFanForLife back on that old board. Really came to love it here and glad I left as I know you will enjoy it too!

We didn't get many game day menu or TD shots listings here, maybe now you can head up that post each week?

Good you see you again!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good news. I remember you from the PD. Always liked ur comments. Welcome!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn I remember you from Ramstalk. Always wondered why you stayed over there for so long. Welcome to the ROD!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

GO RAMS!!!!!
Digggggggggggsssssssssssss!

Man, I never thought I'd be able to talk to you again, because they banned me over there a year ago. wow, WELCOME!
wXZcYiO.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hy Diggity,

I remember you, and your eternal optimism at the cesspool, but I, and many others left years ago. What took you so long? Welcome to ramsondemand. I think you'll like it here...

GO RAMS!
I made my " Jail-break " from their two years ago! Haven't missed it one bit!! ( except for maybe a couple of people)
Maybe we'll get other Old Friend over here now! Just don't need the Old enemies!!!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Welcome Diggity. Once you get get settled in here, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Welcome aboard.......

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Plane tickets from Brazil to Los Angeles are much more expensive than Brazil-STL.
I'm screwed.
Re check bro it should be 200 cheaper to LAX than STL just about anytime. Busier airport more direct flights. makes no sense to cost more.
@diggity Welcome Diggs I never went the PD route. Good to have you

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Glad to see you made it (back) here ole friend

Can't wait for your TD adult beverage selections (tho you pic posting was ledgendary and as I recall...most welcome?)

This site is going to blow up big time pretty damn quick I predict

Way to go Dukester!!!

Last edited: