Hey. Give it up for Phxram, you all.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know that this dude works tirelessly for you guys, and I just wanted to give him a little recognition for his hard work. When I passed the board off to him, it was because he had the technological know-how and desire to not only continue the direction of this place, but to make it the best damn Rams board in the world.

I'd like to give him a standing-O for the amount of time he's dedicated to moving the site to a dedicated server with unparalleled speed and up-time, but also for keeping up with all of the updates that this forum software is releasing in order to provide us with the best board experience out there. This cat is looking out for you more than an overbearing mom who took a job as a crossing-guard in her kid's school district.

Thanks, @PhxRam (Bob). I'm really excited about what you're doing here, I'm happy that you're keeping up with our mission statement, and I'm thankful that your family is behind you in your pursuits to have the premiere Rams site on the internet; both locally, and abroad. Good job, bruddah.

LET'S GET IT RAMS!!!!!!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah @PhxRam does an awesome job here. :bow::bow:I shall take a shot in your honor

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

From one Phoenix to another...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

All kidding aside, thank you Phoenix for everything. This is the best RAMS site... bar none!

RamsFan14

Starter
Thank you BOTH @-X- and @PhxRam for providing the best Rams forum on the internet! This has been a great place to talk football, relax, and even get a good laugh. You guys have done an amazing job with creating a great atmosphere to talk football!

You guys sure have done an amazing job!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cosign! Well done, Phx.

The best fans are here because of your efforts and commitment to the mission statement!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He already know I love him long time. Now don't be getting all jealous there Les.

PhxRam

I know that this dude works tirelessly for you guys, and I just wanted to give him a little recognition for his hard work. When I passed the board off to him, it was because he had the technological know-how and desire to not only continue the direction of this place, but to make it the best damn Rams board in the world.

I'd like to give him a standing-O for the amount of time he's dedicated to moving the site to a dedicated server with unparalleled speed and up-time, but also for keeping up with all of the updates that this forum software is releasing in order to provide us with the best board experience out there. This cat is looking out for you more than an overbearing mom who took a job as a crossing-guard in her kid's school district.

Thanks, Bob. I'm really excited about what you're doing here, I'm happy that you're keeping up with our mission statement, and I'm thankful that your family is behind you in your pursuits to have the premiere Rams site on the internet; both locally, and abroad. Good job, bruddah.

Jeez dude now i am all verklempt.. I appreciate your kind words.

paceram

Pro Bowler

Thanks, Bob. I'm really excited about what you're doing here, I'm happy that you're keeping up with our mission statement, and I'm thankful that your family is behind you in your pursuits to have the premiere Rams site on the internet; both locally, and abroad. Good job, bruddah.

Thanks! All your hard work is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
thanks this is a true rams fan board and it is done very well, both in the past and now.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
BAH, I COULD DO BETTER, LEMME AT EM.

No seriously Phnx, you rock. Thanks for the upkeep on the only rams forum worth a spit on this wide wide web.