Hey. Give it up for Phxram, you all.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I could bust my ass all day and night and it would be nothing without you guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*Applause*

EDIT: Just think how bad it'll be if the Rams draft Manziel. Poor Phx will have to play gatekeeper to keep the Manziel crazies out. :LOL:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I love you PHX! But seriously you are bad ass, thankyou for all you do for the experience of this board and Thank you X for doing what you had to do and being humble enough to make the decision to hand it off from what you saw as to make ROD better. Takes a big person to do that. This is a good day for ROD, thank you!

PhxRam

I love you PHX! But seriously you are bad ass, thankyou for all you do for the experience of this board and Thank you X for doing what you had to do and being humble enough to make the decision to hand it off from what you saw as to make ROD better. Takes a big person to do that. This is a good day for ROD, thank you!

Yeah @-X- doesnt nearly get the credit he deserves. He was trusting enough to give me an opportunity to help him some time ago. He made the cake, I am just smoothing the icing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cosign! Well done, Phx.

The best fans are here because of your efforts and commitment to the mission statement!
Don't sell yourself short, Danielson. @CGI_Ram is the ambassador to the Rams Fan Internet World. This dude also worked tirelessly to recruit the best and brightest fans to ROD. All of the fans who came here because of his efforts should be on bended knee thanking him for passage to the promised land. @CGI_Ram and @PhxRam are the MEN. I'm proud that I started this place, but I'm truly humbled by their collective efforts. You both make me very proud.

Seriously. Thanks to both of you. You've surpassed my expectations.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And now, let's stop being gay. :snicker:
Rams are soon on the clock, baby!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thanx, Phx, X, CGI and all others that contribute to this site. As many have stated this is THE premiere Rams fan site on all of the internet. Now its up to Snead and Fisher to build a team as awesome as this site.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Don't sell yourself short, Danielson. @CGI_Ram is the ambassador to the Rams Fan Internet World. This dude also worked tirelessly to recruit the best and brightest fans to ROD. All of the fans who came here because of his efforts should be on bended knee thanking him for passage to the promised land. @CGI_Ram and @PhxRam are the MEN. I'm proud that I started this place, but I'm truly humbled by their collective efforts. You both make me very proud.

Seriously. Thanks to both of you. You've surpassed my expectations.

smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah @-X- doesnt nearly get the credit he deserves. He was trusting enough to give me an opportunity to help him some time ago. He made the cake, I am just smoothing the icing.
Exactly! It is a rare quality to in a person that hands something off to get a better result. BtW this f'n cake tastes awesome!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
@CGI_Ram I never knew much about you or what you have done for this site but thank you for your hard work as well sir!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey. Don't forget about @Prime Time. A dude who had become frustrated with being a die-hard charged with being a mod in his past life, he agreed to put that behind him and take on being the MOD of ROD. Good to see that everyone here has fully embraced the mission statement; and subsequently, has given him his passion back! Thanks Cumby. Thanks for taking a vested interest in the best damn Rams site in the universe. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's right.... the UNIVERSE!

K. I'm done heaping praise. Back to the draft.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I know that this dude works tirelessly for you guys, and I just wanted to give him a little recognition for his hard work. When I passed the board off to him, it was because he had the technological know-how and desire to not only continue the direction of this place, but to make it the best damn Rams board in the world.

I'd like to give him a standing-O for the amount of time he's dedicated to moving the site to a dedicated server with unparalleled speed and up-time, but also for keeping up with all of the updates that this forum software is releasing in order to provide us with the best board experience out there. This cat is looking out for you more than an overbearing mom who took a job as a crossing-guard in her kid's school district.

Thanks, @PhxRam (Bob). I'm really excited about what you're doing here, I'm happy that you're keeping up with our mission statement, and I'm thankful that your family is behind you in your pursuits to have the premiere Rams site on the internet; both locally, and abroad. Good job, bruddah.

LET'S GET IT RAMS!!!!!!!!!

Well, anythings better than you!

KIDDING! Good job Phxram!
tumblr_lyc485eLby1r80z9ko1_500.gif

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey, thanks phx. You're doing a great job w/ the Best Rams site on the interweb. Same to you, CGI. X did a great thing starting this place and making it what it is.

GO RAMS!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've only been here a couple months now, but I have to say, this board is incredibly well built and monitored.
The posters are always entertaining and we're never short of comedy and serious DISCUSSION.

I like it here.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Buddy I agree with Stranger... :cheers: You are the man, and I have appreciated knowing you. Wish I could help more. After the wedding I will. Kudos to you man.