Hey Chris Collinsworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I don't like him, but he wasn't as bad as what he has been throught the regular season.
He seems to be a fan of Robinson, who has played very well the last couple of months.

He just has a way of going on about imaginary situations negatively.
"Could you imagine if they didn't/did...?"

No, Chris, not really, you pessimistic prick.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
I thought he was fine. I’ve seen a lot of guys just look the other way and move on when a non call like that face mask against Ramsey happened. He called it out. I know he played for the Bengals, but I didn’t detect any bias.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was much better than usual in this broadcast.

He did throw in one of his dumb notions at the end. “And I can promise you, the Cincinnati Bengals and their attitude and their confidence on this team They’re not thinking about going down and kicking a tying field goal. They’re thinking about going down and scoring the game winning touchdown.”

Then Al Michaels laughs and says, “ But they would take a game tying field goal if circumstances evolve.”

Collinsworth seems to but into the Bengals fan based belief that it was destiny and magical and that their team somehow transcends all normal football reality. I guarantee that they were more worried about getting into field goal position than they were about the end zone when that drive started.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That would be dope. Maybe the refs would help us out too. :boom:
Half Baked Boo GIF

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
That would be dope. Maybe the refs would help us out too. :boom:
For every questionable call against the Bengals I'll show you one against the Rams. Regardless none of the calls against the Bengals led directly to a score for the Rams like the worst call of the game did for the Bengals.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I thought he was unbiased and fair--I was drinking heavily-- maybe I'm wrong.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Refs can't really help Dallas. You gotta have a good enough team in order for them to tip the scales your way.