Hey Chris Collinsworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
iu

Cory

UDFA
I'm glad the shoe is on my foot and not theirs. I can only imagine this place if the roles were reversed.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
The manning Brothers get my vote.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
What did he say ? I was at a sports book and with all the screaming it was tough to hear.
I don't mind CC. Can not stand Aikman. He does not deserve my name.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I actually though he was pretty neutral and actually seemed happy about the Rams winning, even though it was against his team. He will go cry in private, but he did pretty good tonight.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I actually though he was pretty neutral and actually seemed happy about the Rams winning, even though it was against his team. He will go cry in private, but he did pretty good tonight.

Yeah he wasn't bad at all tonight. Literally said that final drive will be one of, it not the, greatest drives in Super Bowl history.

Ellard80

Legend
ya dunno... he said Stafford and Kupp were the most clutch players in a post season he had ever seen.

seemed fine to me....

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Did say how the last drive to win it was one of the best drives ever. Give him his due.