Heartbreaking Rams Loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man it was tough to read through those. I think all the brutally painful ones have been listed.

I do have to say that all of the L's hurt for me. The playoff L's and Super Bowl L's have to be considered the worst... but I hate them all. That's the reason why I really do hate just about every team in the league... we've lost to all of them at some point,,, and I can't forget lol.

Thanks for all of the reminders guys... now I feel like I need to go poke needles in my eyes.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losing to Carolina in the playoffs in 04.
Incredible game. I was exhausted at the end of it.
That loss stung.

I try to block out the Patriots superbowl. You know, with all the cheating and all.
there was cheating by them?? ole Roger's "fiery" response is all i need to know regarding that.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
2015 week 17 in freakin overtime!
Yeah, it still hurts.

Especially since that loss put us under .500 on multiple levels. It's really an amazing statistic:
  • Under .500 for the season. (7-9)
  • Under .500 in our all time record against the Whiners. We used to OWN these fools.
  • Lastly, and this hurts most, under .500 as a franchise ALL TIME!
We had a lot of winning seasons, boys. It took a lot of ineptitude to achieve this ignoble record. :rant:IT ENDS NOW!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll tell you one that crushed me.
The game against the New England Patriots.

NO! Not THAT game

Rams made the big trade with Houston to get the rights to #1 pick Jim Everett. In his 1st game he came in with the Rams trailing New England and led a furious comeback, throwing 3 td's only to watch Tony Eason hit a hail mary to win the game for the Pats

RamBill

Legend
KTLA talks to former LA Rams Quarterback Jim Everett about the incredible story of his first NFL game vs. New England in Anaheim. He didn’t start the game but the fans started chanting his name once the Rams got behind by two TD’s. Everett ended up throwing 3 TD’s in the game but the Rams lost on a Hail Mary pass.

Watch Jim Everett's Story

RamBill

Legend
KTLA’s Rams Jam talks to former LA Rams Quarterback Jim Everett about the future of the LA Rams. Everett thinks the new stadium will be the Disneyland of the NFL. He wants a future Rams QB to wipe out all his records. The Rams offense has a lot to prove right now. He’s thrilled the NFL is back in LA.

Watch Everett Interview

Ants

Starter
Yeah, a lot of those 1970's playoff games were heart-breaking, especially as a kid.
But at least the Rams were ALWAYS good and I could look forward to the playoffs, year after year.

After that, I recall the playoff loss to the Bears - what was that, 1985? The Bears totally stuffed the Rams - Dickerson couldn't do anything.
I didn't like seeing the Rams being so out-played and out-classed.

More recently, the Dallas loss a couple of years ago. The Rams were trouncing them, but I think we could all see that the Cowboys would somehow mount a comeback - which they did. :cry: