Head Coach to lead the Rams for the next 10 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I agree we should hold back from our knee jerk posting insults/reactions especially all being on the same team no matter what city they play for... I'm not 100% innocent of this and I once popped off on @flv over a Duke Williams post which made me feel like an ass later, so now I try to respect the "think before you post" comment we see every time we're about to post... I'm still not perfect at it because us Italians are known to think with emotions unlike a calm smart QB under pressure in the 4th quarter..... trying to be better lol..

Anyway we will all never agree on the exact same things/issues but cruel, deliberate, mean insults are not necessary and sometimes our perceptions of what the poster meant can be skewed or taken out of context, because we can't see the persons face, body language or hear their tone of voice etc.. Anyway I'm not trying to point out anyone or dr.Phil the board because i'm not a qualified... just saying we are all on the same Rams team here even if we agree to disagree on players/coaches/subjects.... or something like that.... peace

GO Rams!

Well said....

I don't always drink, but when I do...I post.:boxing:

Love everybody on this site.:grouphug:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That gave me a good chuckle @flv :rolllaugh:

brian-schottenheimer-left-john-kelley-uga.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If you like conservative, play not to lose offense and rely on the D, he's your guy!
Reminds me of a current NFL coach who's team just moved out to Lala land!

IDK seems like his teams win, don't turn the ball over and make plenty of big plays on offense while the defense is also very good at a school that has a very high graduation rate and is one of the elite educational institutions in the country. IMO, he's one heck of a football coach...54-14 career record so I will take the conservative coach with a progressive record.
Dy4oV_s-200x150.gif

Last edited: