Hawks-Rams-I think Rams win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
My prediction is the seahawks will get a bunch of ridiculous calls against them early to throw us off the scent of the fix trail.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
The Cowboys just showed the NFL the blueprint to beat them. Let's give Tre a shot and run him 25+ times. Why this team throws so much is beyond me, we need to RUN the ball and control the clock. Keep that defense fresh.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sorry, but there's no way the NFL lets the Rams win this one. Would love to have your optimism, but at this point I have no confidence in the integrity of the league to allow a Rams win over a more popular team like the 'Hawks.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I love the Rams but I think some of you guys are on drugs. The Seacocks are gonna wup our butts and you need to put down the kool-aid and walk away. They play defense. Defense wins championships. The Cowboys played well but were also very lucky. When was the last time the Rams were lucky.....................................I'll wait...........................

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We might keep it close for a couple quarters. But it will turn ugly eventually. I think we'll be up or down a couple points at the half, but we'll end up losing by double digits. Once again, the combination of our mistakes and the refs bad calls will doom us.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Usually I'm super pumped for our games against Seattle since I live out here and I'm only Ram fan I know. The looks I get when I'm rocking all my Rams stuff is worth it alone. Telling people I'm not a Seahawks sheep or bandwagon fan puts the cherry on top. But after last night I have no idea how to defend our team other than say yep they are my favorite go Rams!

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw, the hawks-rams game is televised outside St.Louis too on FOX. Loosely, another game on National TV for Rams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought the rams would win every game they have lost this season. And now reality had set in. 1 sack in 5 games. And they made krapondick look like a hofer again. Something is askew. I couldn't watch the Eagles game but the Cowboys and whiner games have me questioning whether I should watch such a crooked league anymore.

Penguin.

Rookie
We get a bunch of bad calls, but we get away with a bunch of shit too. Janoris Jenkins didn't get called on a couple passing interference/holding/illegal contact penalties, and Langford+Ogletree got away with very stupid shit.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I think the Rams will have two great drives that gives us false hope. Then, inevitably, they will once again become a poorly coached mess. Solidifying our status as the dumbest team in football.

Too bitter?

Rambition

Rookie
The Cowboys just showed the NFL the blueprint to beat them. Let's give Tre a shot and run him 25+ times. Why this team throws so much is beyond me, we need to RUN the ball and control the clock. Keep that defense fresh.
i know. i thought that was supposed to be our certified identity on offense...run first, ground and pound, etc. what happened to that?

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
If the Rams want to win another game we need to get a party bus, lots of booze and hookers, then find out what hotel the refs stay at. Sound like a plan?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I cant go into any more games expecting or thinking they can win. If they win ill be pleasantly surprised but I cant expect it anymore.

I still love the Rams but I have ZERO faith in them at all in winning this game or the next 6 games for that matter. The past decade its been like Ground hog's day on Sundays.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If the Rams want to win another game we need to get a party bus, lots of booze and hookers, then find out what hotel the refs stay at. Sound like a plan?
It worked for the cowgirls in turning their fortunes around.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's totally preposterous to think the Rams would win this game, so that's why they will win.

goldenram

UDFA
I'm thinking booze and hookers could have a chance... If OL and AD can find a complete 60min game and we keep the short passes, run T Mason a lot, and take the occational down field shot. The D WILL find a sack this week! If we can cover down the field and avoid a stupid penalty. The Stars could align this week.... I could win the FL Lotto.... What the Hell! GO RAMS!!!
Rams 1 SeaCocks 0

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here are some up-lifting stats, that favor the Rams, you might consider. The Rams are ranker 7th in the league in Passing Yards per game, w/289.2 YPG, The 'Hawks are ranked 31st w/199 YPG! And the Rams are Ranked 12th in Receiving Yards Per Attempt w/11.5 YPA, while the 'Hawks are ranked 25th w/10.7 per attempt! And the Rams are ranked 9th in Drop % at 3.6, and the 'Hawks are ranked 15th w/ a 4.6 drop %! and finally on Offense the Rams are ranked 11th in the League in 3rd Down efficiency at 43.9%. While the 'Hawks are ranked 23rd only converting 38.1% of the time! And that just on Offense. On Defense The Rams are rank 2nd in opponents Stuff % @ 16.9%, The 'Hawks are ranked 10th w/ a Stuff rate of 9.8%! So there is still a lot to be up-beat about!!:)