Hawks-Rams-I think Rams win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
I am scared to look back so looking ahead.

We match up with Hawks well and Hawks are beaten up. They are searching for their second corner, LB Bobby Wagoner is out with turf toe, LT Russel Okung has torn Labrum, Kam Chancellor isn't healthy.

I say,

20-17 rams.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
You're insane (but I love your optimism--I'm still quite bitter right now).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, its gonna take me a day or two to swig that kool aid. Love the optimism though

Irish

Starter
The book is out on the Seahawks.

Throw underneath in tight windows, get an early lead, run the ball down their throats, eliminate the TE for Wilson.

Unfortunately, Davis hasn't shown any ability to thread a needle, we can possibly get an early lead, we completely abandoned the run the past couple of games, and our LBs are very porous in coverage.

it is going to be a long day Sunday

AZRamsFan93

After last night I am not sure how to respond to this thread. So this response is all I have to say.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I also want to believe. But did you see us last night? Did you see the Rams? I so would pay $1000 to assure a Rams victory against the hated seachickens but... it won't happen.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'll believe in a win when our boys show that they can stop shooting themselves in the foot for a few weeks.

Hard to feel good right now as much as I want to.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
We will win!!!!! We will beat the Seachichens, the refs, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell!!!! IT'S THE ST. LOUIS RAMS and they're fans vs everyone else!!!!
GO RAMS....... ;)

Reno Ram

UDFA
If the game were to be legitimately officiated, we'd have a chance. But , no reason to believe that will ever happen again...

vdesai

UDFA
One of two things is happening in the Seattle game and either way will set the tone for the season. We have seen the frustration building with Fisher, with Janoris, with Cook and I think the rest of the team. This is all going to culminate into either a huge explosion leading to a win or a huge implosion leading to a loss. Either of those things could happen while still losing or winning, but we will see if this team has what it takes to make it in that game. It is as if mentos has been put into the cola and the lid has been closed and the pressure is building and that game is when we see if the bottle explodes or if the cap is torn off and the bottle remains.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm thinkin the NFL will find a way to penalize the Rams for touching wussel wilson which will result in a free 7 points. No need to waste time marching off yards or replaying the down, just an automatic TD.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I can't even pick the Rams to win this one after last night. All I know is I'm sick of this.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
If we go into the half with a 28 pt lead we may hang on, anything less and it will be more of last night. Hope I am wrong but we face another media darling team so we will get screwed.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm loving the optimism. I'm ready to put the last game behind us.
The Seacocks don't play well on the road. Two years ago we beat them in St. Louis. Last year we came within a yard from beating them on national television. They'll be fired up for a win after losing to Dallas in Seattle, but so should we. LET'S GO RAMS!!

Bold prediction: 24-23 RAMS WIN!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Why can't the Rams win. If they play their scheme cut down on the mistakes they will win.
And the sacks will come this week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I expect Williams to simplify the defense and let the D-line have some variance with their rush moves if we want to stand a chance.