Has there ever been a ROD marriage?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
My wife married my ROD...

(It's Sunday, I'm a little drunk and I've been fighting with trying to fix a 40-year-old speaker, so cut me a little slack)

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife married my ROD...

(It's Sunday, I'm a little drunk and I've been fighting with trying to fix a 40-year-old speaker, so cut me a little slack)
Your wife's love of a swizzle stick is noted.......

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't name a single female member. I know there was for a short time, but I don't recall the name or if they are still here.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't name a single female member. I know there was for a short time, but I don't recall the name or if they are still here.
Memento is a regular.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There was talk of @Selassie I and @CGI_Ram getting hitched a few years back but polygamy laws prevented it. Too bad. Cute couple don't you know.

:hiding:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Believe it or not... there are a good number of female members. Some are active at posting, some are not (but they are still reading actively).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Hey, Juggs~ I'm a female member. Trans-female, but still.

As for weddings...nah. I'm fine staying single.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hey, Juggs~ I'm a female member. Trans-female, but still.

As for weddings...nah. I'm fine staying single.

I know, I completely forgot. I felt like a dick after I read his post. We have interracted so much over the years...I'm sorry.

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm probably the closest thing to that.

I didn't meet her on ROD, however X was able to win some really kickass tickets to a Rams game. Well she was going through a tough time, and lived in St Louis, while I live in LA (obviously). X offered to give the tickets to a member here since he doesn't live in Missouri, and I asked him to give them to her on my behalf which he did. The gesture meant a lot to her and we grew a lot closer and a relationship came out of it.

And now we're getting married.