Has there ever been a ROD marriage?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm probably the closest thing to that.

I didn't meet her on ROD, however X was able to win some really kickass tickets to a Rams game. Well she was going through a tough time, and lived in St Louis, while I live in LA (obviously). X offered to give the tickets to a member here since he doesn't live in Missouri, and I asked him to give them to her on my behalf which he did. The gesture meant a lot to her and we grew a lot closer and a relationship came out of it.

And now we're getting married.

First congratulations. :yay: I hope both of you have a long and happy marriage. (y) So I'm reading that X bears a measure of responsibility?;) With the rollercoaster that marriage can be you have the ups and the Xs, the good and the X, and God forbid if in the case of the big D......you each become the others X.:D