Harvin Injury Causeing a stir in Sqawk Nation Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I try not to judge other fans, especially when it comes to terms of football fandom, but damn if Hawks fans aren't uppity bitchy people. I usually zoom PFT a couple times a day for headlines, and those clowns are desperate for everyone to know how "good" their team is. It's going to make watching their demise all the more fun.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
nighttrain said:
max said:
I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl. I guess you could say of all the losers they are at the top of the list. Or as Seinfeld would say, congratulations you're the number 1 loser.

Btw, RamzFanz, where did you get that pic in your avatar? Damn, that thing is built for comfort.

I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl.

Wrong, the 2000 and 2001 Rams take that spot
train

I mean as an organization not as team year. The Rams have won a SB. The Seahawks have never won a SB.

nighttrain

Legend
max said:
nighttrain said:
max said:
I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl. I guess you could say of all the losers they are at the top of the list. Or as Seinfeld would say, congratulations you're the number 1 loser.

Btw, RamzFanz, where did you get that pic in your avatar? Damn, that thing is built for comfort.

train

I mean as an organization not as team year. The Rams have won a SB. The Seahawks have never won a SB.
then, the Los Angeles Rams
train

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
nighttrain said:
max said:
nighttrain said:
max said:

train

then, the Los Angeles Rams
train

The LA Rams won the NFL Title in 1951. So they were champs, too!

Actually, the Rams have won the title in 3 cities. Cleveland, LA, and STL. The Rams have been champs wherever they've gone!