Harvin Injury Causeing a stir in Sqawk Nation Forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
OK! I'm not really helping things with my reasoning and supposedly "bold" predictions. It starts getting pretty good here...

<a class="postlink" href="http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70069&start=120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70069&start=120</a>

Not gonna lie, this is a lot of fun.

Squawks fans are arrogant, but Whiner fans go beyond that. It's pretty ridiculous.

Just wanted to point out someone on there someone thinks Finnegan and Jenkins can't hold their own against Taint and Rice. That's putting it nicely. Maybe Russell had all day to throw then yeah. Wilson was sacked 5 times in our last meeting... that's what I'm dealing with and I LOVE IT!!! Having a blast.

And yes I think the Rams have a great shot at winning the division, but I predicted they would. Lol they didn't like that.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Careful, they will eject you if they feel you're trolling.

They are in mourning for their season and may be a little sensitive.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamzFanz said:

True, I'm not name calling and doing my best to state facts paired with my opinions. I'm walking on the edge, for sure.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RamzFanz said:

Yes... you are wise.

#callingformyhead

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
bluecoconuts said:
Wilson was sacked 6 times in our final meeting.

Dang it! Well... if I go back and post this then I'm sure to be banned. I don't want that! :lol:

Thanks bro

RamzFanz

Damnit
mr.stlouis said:
RamzFanz said:

Yes... you are wise.

#callingformyhead

Let them weep in peace my friend.

RamzFanz

Damnit
mr.stlouis said:
bluecoconuts said:
Wilson was sacked 6 times in our final meeting.

Dang it! Well... if I go back and post this then I'm sure to be banned. I don't want that! :lol:

Thanks bro

And 2 sacks and 3 interceptions the first meeting. Wilson? 160 yards - 0 TDs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hahaha I thought they were unbeatable b/c they made a "splash" and "headlines"?

lol seaworms.

No sympathy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I just posted this:

Let's revisit who we are talking about when I refer to the Rams Defense BEFORE Ogletree:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

8 sacks 325 total passing yards by Kappy with 0 TD's. Rams 1-0-1

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

8 sacks 3 interceptions 1 TD by Wilson. Rams 1-1-0

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamzFanz said:
I just posted this:

Let's revisit who we are talking about when I refer to the Rams Defense BEFORE Ogletree:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

Ha! OUCH! Love it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RamzFanz said:
I just posted this:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

Haha careful! If you posted that ontheir main forum, under Harvin to be exact, you'll get a warning for sure.

They gave me a warning for making a case that the Rams would win the NFCW because now Seahawks offense is unchanged, and the Rams's is greatly upgraded. Yeah... a warning for that. They utterly discust me. We wouldn't do them that way here. We take pride in being realistic and accurate. They just want their butts kissed.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
mr.stlouis said:
RamzFanz said:
I just posted this:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

Haha careful! If you posted that ontheir main forum, under Harvin to be exact, you'll get a warning for sure.

They gave me a warning for making a case that the Rams would win the NFCW because now Seahawks offense is unchanged, and the Rams's is greatly upgraded. Yeah... a warning for that. They utterly discust me. We wouldn't do them that way here. We take pride in being realistic and accurate. They just want their butts kicked.

There. I fixed that last bit for you. :sly:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RamFan503 said:
mr.stlouis said:
RamzFanz said:
I just posted this:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

They gave me a warning for making a case that the Rams would win the NFCW because now Seahawks offense is unchanged, and the Rams's is greatly upgraded. Yeah... a warning for that. They utterly discust me. We wouldn't do them that way here. We take pride in being realistic and accurate. They just want their butts kicked.

DP

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
mr.stlouis said:
RamFan503 said:
mr.stlouis said:
RamzFanz said:
I just posted this:

Rams vs Niners 2012:

Rams vs Hawks 2012:

I like it! :lol:

It's like a party over here, and a funeral over there. Like the inside of a Seahawk coffin with lime green highlights everywhere. Their depression is thick! A great time to be a Ram fan! :bg:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl. I guess you could say of all the losers they are at the top of the list. Or as Seinfeld would say, congratulations you're the number 1 loser.

Btw, RamzFanz, where did you get that pic in your avatar? Damn, that thing is built for comfort.

iced

Rams? Not so much. The only guys they had that bothered me are both gone...Amendola and Jackson. Not impressed with what's left.

Lol guess this guy forgot about Chris Givens - you know, the dude who torched loud mouth Sherman for 60 yards in the first meet and then ripped off another one for 30 or 40 yards down to the goal line in the 2nd meet.

Seahawks are so overrated and their Linebackers aren't great in coverage - Jared cook all day son.

Lol after reading through those forums a bit more, i really question their sanity..

Sidney Rice > Finnegan? Lol someone typed that wasted and drunk.

Niners have a good secondary? Psh LOL. Good WR's? Oh god stop lolol..

nighttrain

Legend
max said:
I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl. I guess you could say of all the losers they are at the top of the list. Or as Seinfeld would say, congratulations you're the number 1 loser.

Btw, RamzFanz, where did you get that pic in your avatar? Damn, that thing is built for comfort.

I think of the Seahawks as probably the best team that never won a Superbowl.

Wrong, the 2000 and 2001 Rams take that spot
train

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't even look at this shit. I get so pissed off reading these fools comments. Rice has been a let down since signing a big deal, Taint just isn't very good, wouldn't be better than a 3rd on most teams and the best play he made all year was a bull shit call to beat the packers. Their running back is a fucking beast, but he is on the down slope. Wilson....well he could be good, but he needs to pass more to be considered a top young QB- the dude had less pass attempts than any starter in the league. The defense is solid, but they can not contain small fast/quick receivers. And once they all aren't allowed to take their PEDs, who knows what will happen