Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That may be why YOU watch sports, but you can't speak for everyone.

Even as I focus on the game, I appreciate the humanity of the players.

We can't really get into it, but on this you can only speak for yourself. Projection is what gets arguments started.

no need for arguments because, as luck would have it, i wasn't speaking for everyone. just the people that enjoy watching sports for the sport only.

i'm guessing that would make up a large percentage of the audience.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

as with most things in life, bill burr gets the message across while making you laugh.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Except it's not, so...

I mean, some could call it a strawberry cheesecake. A lot of people are stupid and misuse terms every day both from ignorance and malfeasance.

What can one do?

Agree to disagree sir. Thanks

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Got it you and the Rams are right everybody else is wrong and not entitled to their opinions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

YOUR the Best old school Nobody is better than you.

I guess you should tell us how The Rams are wrong. I do have my opinions for sure. Weather wrong or right. I’ve stated how I hate lying & Demoff did that many of times.

I wanted The Rams to trade Todd Gurley even if it cost eating money. The Rams contract they gave to him was stupid imo from the start.Aaron Donald had to wait for his money & hold out. He never had kneee issues.Mcvay didn’t tell the truth & on this site we were not able to talk about it.

As a Ram fan I like the insight of the organization.I’m sure I will be very surprised of some of the roster spot this week. The Rams have Noteboom at LG. I never trusted his injury & thought he would be sitting out. I have been totally wrong about that. Do I agree he should be the starting LG? Yes.
I’ve never been a fan of Austin Blythe as a starting guard,more so than letting Roger Saffold go.I thought he shouldn’t be there & was surprised The Rams made it to The SuperBowl with him.
I thought John Sullivan meant a lot more to The Rams with leadership alone.He played hard & was smart.Great for the growth of Jared Goff,took pressure off of him. Whitworth said basic not having him in 2019 hurt the offensive line.

We can all look at things the way we want to,I’m of the opinion that The Rams organization is in a good place moving forward.

Last edited:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I hear you.

The short answer is that we've failed to do the important work outside of the appropriate political and social venues.

And much like a bathtub with a stopper in the drain, once that bathtub fills up, the water...which in most instances should remain in the bathroom is now all over the bathroom floor and out into the hallway, dripping through the ceiling and causing all sorts of havoc.

If we want sports to be an escape, it means we have to do the hard work of restoring the appropriate venues.

Or... we can do nothing and complain that there's water on the floor...or let things go and watch the tub move itself from the upstairs bathroom to the downstairs living room...
@Mackeyser Your argument is all wet.
:cool:

j/k, I think you make a great point... it does seem like we (Americans or Scots or whatever you are on this site) need a more public forum where things can be discussed civilly, and with verified identities -- it's so easy to be a troll when you can hide behind a keyboard. The internet has unwittingly become a seething breeding ground for trolls, and brought out the worst in us as we bang away on our keyboards with impugnity.

...........what was the OP again???? lol, I don't even have HBO. What is a hard knock anyway???

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hear you.

The short answer is that we've failed to do the important work outside of the appropriate political and social venues.

And much like a bathtub with a stopper in the drain, once that bathtub fills up, the water...which in most instances should remain in the bathroom is now all over the bathroom floor and out into the hallway, dripping through the ceiling and causing all sorts of havoc.

If we want sports to be an escape, it means we have to do the hard work of restoring the appropriate venues.

Or... we can do nothing and complain that there's water on the floor...or let things go and watch the tub move itself from the upstairs bathroom to the downstairs living room...
Or you could turn off the water like a normal person.

Let's just keep this forum free of social justice discussions (e.g., turn off the water). There is no shortage of places to go to discuss this, be inundated by it, be forced to confront it, accused of ignoring it, and assaulted for denying it. This is not one of those places.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
they turned it off because there's a bit where mcvay watches the video of the police murdering a guy in Wisconsin. People are just too politically correct these days can't handle people with opposing views. It upsets them too much.

Hopefully you just forgot to use blue font on this post. If that is the case, I apologize, If not, this post is for you.

I just attempted to watch last half of season of hard knocks and couldn't watch the whole show
in any of them. The sole reason I couldn't watch a whole episode is that, I could give a rats ass
about the Chargers camp. I think this has to be the reason for the low ratings. A two team hard knocks
just doesn't work
I don't know how the rest of Ram Nation feels, but we are already having to let these Bums use our
stadium, now were having to split hard knocks with them? Fuck a charger!

That being said, your post is the prime example of what is NOT needed on this board.
Do you not think there is enough division in this world without you trying to extend it into a forum
where we all share a common ground and draw bonds from that common ground.

Your statements are completely baseless and did nothing but stoke a response, which stoked another response, and so on.
Is that your objective?
To instigate BS. This the very reason political statements are banned from this forum.

The truth is you haven't got a clue whether that was the reason why the posters prior to your post disliked hard knocks
You were too busy either trying gain attention or instigate BS.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
I think the difference on the practice field between the Rams and the Chargers was Stark! Mcvay is on a mission and in complete control in comparison to the Chargers practice.

Also, listening to Snead is becoming increasingly concerning and embarrassing although I'm always rooting for him and everything Rams! He just seems like a guy that's not very bright trying way too hard to portray that he is with a lot of meandering nonsense. I'm losing any confidence in him as our GM.