Harbaugh, Taylor and The Ultimate Reply

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He refused to help the Rams game plan against Baltimore and then got torched in that blowout.

by the time the ravens game came up weddle was running on fumes. he progressively got worse as the season progressed. his legs couldn't cash the cheques his brain had signed.

Tano

Legend
by the time the ravens game came up weddle was running on fumes. he progressively got worse as the season progressed. his legs couldn't cash the cheques his brain had signed.

He also wasn't the same after diving head first to make a tackle and got a concussion

He was very hesitant after that the rest of the season

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He refused to help the Rams game plan against Baltimore and then got torched in that blowout.

I remember him doing that,still that game wasn’t on him. Lamar Jackson was playing at an amazing level.The Ravens needed to set him up with better WR’s.
Weddle was an excellent mentor,I’m sure if you asked Jalen RAMsey if he liked playing with him he’d more than likely say he was a good teammate. I won’t answer that question for him though.
Nick Scott & Rapp would be the better players to ask as they were rookies & went through training camp with him.I liked his mental view point to be a Ram.
I could see Eric being a coach. When he got to The Rams he looked small & slow.I actually use to watch him & though he was a slow black player. Bit stero typing,but his helmet was tinted & he word longer black sleeved shirts & gloves.His lower body was covered up as well. His number 32.
He did the right thing.I don’t know if The Rams would’ve cut him like they did Clay Matthews.That move actually surprised me.Hollins was a nice late pick up that has worked out well. An ascending player.

I appreciated Eric Weddle

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He also wasn't the same after diving head first to make a tackle and got a concussion

He was very hesitant after that the rest of the season

Jordan Fuller has been a blessing.Where do you get such a veteran type of rookie at 22/23 years old.Still one of the youngest.

Cam Akers is very young still,but mature as well.I still remember his last game as a Ram against GB running 5 or more wildcat plays.
The hook & ladder with Van Jefferson for 2pts was real cool.One of my favorites under Mcvay.