Harbaugh, Taylor and The Ultimate Reply

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've always thought the Harbaughs were dbags tbh. Serves him right. :violin:

Flint

Pro Bowler
Harbaugh’s a great coach but that’s the problem with opening your yap and questioning a guys coaching moves right out in front of everyone. Sooner or later the shoe’s on the other foot.
Harbaugh decided to let Lamar run the ball to extend their streak of 100yd games despite the game being well in hand and taking a knee would’ve ended the game. Fangio thought it was bush and said so, now, when the ravens are on the other end of a beat down and Burrow is still dropping back in the 4th quarter after shredding the raven d, Harbaugh is a little butthurt and wants to know what Zac Taylor’s deal is. This is the ultimate “do you know who I am”, flex, but at the same time, let’s have this discussion at midfield with cameras everywhere. If this happened in private I would imagine the potential is there for it to get ugly. Reporters ask what’s going on and of course he doesn’t concern himself with how other guys coach. This guy’s a piece of work, it’s he and his team against the world, if Fangio doesn’t like what they do that’s his problem. Until he’s the one getting depantsed in front of everyone and then it’s disrespectful.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Irony, this sounds like the same low class crap that Garbage does on the regular. I remember the 2019 game where John Garbage ran the scoreboard up on us, kept the foot on our throats, and even completed a couple of fourth down conversions when the game was already decided.

If he expects to be treated any differently, fuck that guy.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Like John more than Jim but yeah...they both have that streak in 'em.
Jim is weird and quirky AF but he's a good guy. The athletic staff at Michigan had to take pay cuts because of the pandemic so Harbaugh is donating all his bonus money in his contract to them. I don't remember the numbers exactly but I think he received 1 million for winning the Big 10 Championship and 500,000 for clinching a playoff spot.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay being tight with Zac Taylor makes me wonder if he's gonna be willing to do the same if he gets them down big.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Irony, this sounds like the same low class crap that Garbage does on the regular. I remember the 2019 game where John Garbage ran the scoreboard up on us, kept the foot on our throats, and even completed a couple of fourth down conversions when the game was already decided.

If he expects to be treated any differently, fuck that guy.
Then go full Wyche...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I enjoy watching his brothers college team win I hope we rub this pricks nose right in the pile of shit that came out of his own mouth.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
McVay being tight with Zac Taylor makes me wonder if he's gonna be willing to do the same if he gets them down big.

Oh you know mcvay wants some payback for that 50 burger embarrassment on national TV.

In this case, I say kick Baltimore when their down then climb to the top rope and drop the hammer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to see McVay rub it in too. Hope we play well and he gets that opportunity. :thumbsup1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jim is weird and quirky AF but he's a good guy. The athletic staff at Michigan had to take pay cuts because of the pandemic so Harbaugh is donating all his bonus money in his contract to them. I don't remember the numbers exactly but I think he received 1 million for winning the Big 10 Championship and 500,000 for clinching a playoff spot.
Nice gesture on Jim’s part but he’s still an odd and often irritating guy.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Nice gesture on Jim’s part but he’s still an odd and often irritating guy.
harbaugh (3).gif

jacktheripper85

Starter
Considering our RB situation I’d love to see Stafford throw for over 500 yds against them. Over 200 to Kupp alone sounds nice.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Once upon a time other teams used to cry about the GSOT doing the same.
If they can't stop you, why stop yourself?
Though I woulda pulled my starters at that point. No point getting Mixon hurt in a blow-out. Gurley hurt his knee on the last play of a game in GA that he had no business running; he had run all day before that.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Maybe Harbaugh can get some help from that douchebag Eric Weddle.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As much as I enjoy watching his brothers college team win I hope we rub this pricks nose right in the pile of shit that came out of his own mouth.
Why so harsh. I seemed to respect John more than Jim. Must be a Michigan thing.