Happy Easter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes I was hoping it was @RamFan503 with some Easter eggs but it was just Grotbags and Robot Redford unfortunately.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy Easter to ROD - and for Jewish folks, happy Passover!

Given that I'm ethnically-Jewish, I'm hoping to get matzah (unleavened bread, but strangely enough, I like the flavor) delivered to my house, just so that I can celebrate in my own way.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Happy Easter all. (y)

This is a weird one too, no family visiting, no kids to tell "hey I buried 10 eggs with nice toys in them" when I didn't really bury any eggs, the wife cooking a small ham it all feels rather surreal.

But enjoy your day everybody and stay out of that nasty weather many of us are enduring. :woozy:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Easter to you too my Ram brother as I cross the great State of Iowa off my list, with the philosophy, you can't shovel sunshine. Now @Selassie I posted earlier how he eliminated the great City of San Antonio because it once snowed and was too far away from water, I hope someday to embrace a warm city now, is too cold for me.
*resists trolling snow blower gif...

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Happy Easter! My son suddenly stopped believing in the easter bunny but he still likes doing the egg hunt. It rained here early this morning so we did a hunt in the house. After lunch it should be dry enough and we'll do a hunt outside. He and I caught a haul of crappie the other day so he, his mother, grandparents and I are going to fry up some fish and chill out on the back deck listening to music.

Here in Alaska we have an actual Easter bunny, three of them in fact, in the form of Arctic hares who are hanging out in my yard in the snow. They are just starting to change to darker color for summer but they are still white and quite large compared with ordinary rabbits. Haven't seen them today, but they were out on display yesterday and Friday. Beautiful animals!! Hope they don't attract lynx, their predators in this food chain. Maybe we'll see a moose today instead, they are frequent visitors too.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Here in Alaska we have an actual Easter bunny, three of them in fact, in the form of Arctic hares who are hanging out in my yard in the snow. They are just starting to change to darker color for summer but they are still white and quite large compared with ordinary rabbits. Haven't seen them today, but they were out on display yesterday and Friday. Beautiful animals!! Hope they don't attract lynx, their predators in this food chain. Maybe we'll see a moose today instead, they are frequent visitors too.
That's awesome man! That's really cool to look out the window and see stuff like that. Around here we have rabbits in the yard during the summer months and deer come through at night in the winter but I never see them just the tracks.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
FB_IMG_1586712813778.jpg