Happy Easter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Happy Easter my Rams Bros and Sistahs.

Seems so odd. I can't remember ever spending an Easter without family. Ours will be doing a Zoom session later today but certainly not the same.

So here's to hoping you have a great day whether you celebrate the holiday or not.

And @Dieter the Brock - maybe we can get together after this shit show virus has passed. Cheers my friend.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Happy Easter everyone. Also doing Zoom with family. I really miss hugs from my grand-kids and hiding the Easter eggs. Hang in there, this won't last forever.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
:ubet: Yes happy Easter!

Same here in NWFL residents ...it's been a very long long time since Easter has taken place without the kids & Easter events ongoing. Feels out of place & somewhat uneasy for us.

Last edited:

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Happy Easter! My son suddenly stopped believing in the easter bunny but he still likes doing the egg hunt. It rained here early this morning so we did a hunt in the house. After lunch it should be dry enough and we'll do a hunt outside. He and I caught a haul of crappie the other day so he, his mother, grandparents and I are going to fry up some fish and chill out on the back deck listening to music.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
we're expecting 8-12 inches of snow today through tonight , with 50 MPH winds

4-12.JPG

which isn't a bad thing , it allows me to spend even more quality time with my family

southpark1.jpg

Happy Easter Everyone !!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And thus the Lord sayeth to His people

Stay the @#$%& home already !!!

4-12c.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
we're expecting 8-12 inches of snow today through tonight , with 50 MPH winds

Happy Easter Everyone !!!!

Happy Easter to you too my Ram brother as I cross the great State of Iowa off my list, with the philosophy, you can't shovel sunshine. Now @Selassie I posted earlier how he eliminated the great City of San Antonio because it once snowed and was too far away from water, I hope someday to embrace a warm city now, is too cold for me.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you got any hot cross buns in as well as Eggs?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Easter everyone. I hope you're all safe and able to have a peaceful day.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Easter my Rams Bros and Sistahs.

Seems so odd. I can't remember ever spending an Easter without family. Ours will be doing a Zoom session later today but certainly not the same.

So here's to hoping you have a great day whether you celebrate the holiday or not.

And @Dieter the Brock - maybe we can get together after this shit show virus has passed. Cheers my friend.

It’s gonna happen. I can’t wait

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Easter all! Proud to be part of the Ramily.
Strange to not see family, go to church etc. nice to stay connected with y’all here

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy Easter to you too my Ram brother as I cross the great State of Iowa off my list, with the philosophy, you can't shovel sunshine. Now @Selassie I posted earlier how he eliminated the great City of San Antonio because it once snowed and was too far away from water, I hope someday to embrace a warm city now, is too cold for me.

It's 89° here right now (4pm). Just so you know... I'm wearing socks inside because the wife has the AC set at 74° and I'm cold.

I'm smoking a pork butt and a big turkey breast. Should be ready around 7 or 8.

In about an hour and a half... both of my twins will be home from FSU. One has been here for a week... the other one is bringing his girlfriend and their dog. So, we're about to be a house full.

Happy Easter everybody!