Happy Birthday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh if it were only that easy - anyway Austin is a nice puzzle piece on offense. We need a receiver that can catch 7-8 balls and get 100 yds in a game when we need it. Its been a long time since that has been consistently in a game stat sheet for a Rams receiver.

that's going to be bailey. sam to bailey is gonna be money.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I just noticed, in the Colts game, was Austin's T.A TD celebration a mockery of Hilton's T.Y TD celebration?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Beast carries a game. There wer 2 beast receivers last year - Josh Gordon and Megatron. Austin is a very nice chess piece but I would not classify him as a potential beast. How about Watkins as the beast and Austin as the double exclamation point. Rams Pass Offense - Beast!! of NFC West

Austin is a beast because he can win you a game all by himself.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beast carries a game. There wer 2 beast receivers last year - Josh Gordon and Megatron. Austin is a very nice chess piece but I would not classify him as a potential beast. How about Watkins as the beast and Austin as the double exclamation point. Rams Pass Offense - Beast!! of NFC West

He is Darren Sproles & Reggie Bush rolled in to one. Which is to say, he's a touchdown waiting to happen at any time.

I wish the NFL weren't such wankers and X could do one of his "every target" videos, would love to watch one for Austin.

Alan

Legend
Hard to believe that this is a Happy Birthday thread isn't it? I'm checking posts to make sure everyone here actually wished someone a Happy Birthday. Those that haven't will be receiving one of my world famous fruit cakes by drone. It's not to late to change your evil ways cause I'm off to take a nap and won't be checking until after I get up. :ROFLMAO: :sleep:
images

PhxRam

Hard to believe that this is a Happy Birthday thread isn't it? I'm checking posts to make sure everyone here actually wished someone a Happy Birthday. Those that haven't will be receiving one of my world famous fruit cakes by drone. It's not to late to change your evil ways cause I'm off to take a nap and won't be checking until after I get up. :ROFLMAO: :sleep:
images

Do people ACTUALLY eat fruitcakes?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
images
Bleh .... fruit cake :sick:

PhxRam

images

Sorry I forgot.. Happy Birthday Alan.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Happy birthday to our deadliest weapon. Can't wait to see him on the field again.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Everything that everyone said he couldnt do in the pros, he did in that video.
Exactly. You watch defenders just get fooled out of their socks and it just reminds you of his tape coming out of college. It kind of looks like they are either out of position or taking bad angles until you see the play in slow mo and see TA just change direction like no one should be able to. What an amazing talent that will be really fun to watch in coming years.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Happy Birthday to Tavon Austin, a.k.a. "The Ankle Breaker," a.k.a. "The Jet," a.k.a. "Speed Kills," a.k.a. "Get Me the Damn Ball," a.k.a. "The Triple Threat," a.k.a. "The Best to Wear No. 11" and any other a.k.a. I can't think of right at this moment. He will be a difference maker in the league this year and for years to come.