Happy Birthday to, a ROD Legend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Happy Birthday Dave. I'm typing this post in bold and larger print for obvious reasons. I'd roast you but you are so damn old it just wouldn't be fair. I wouldn't want to get you all worked up. Of course that would be the first time your wife heard heavy breathing in years. Didn't she just install mirrors in your bedroom? Right above your pillow?

It's funny too. I was thinking about you the other day. Not sure why. I was just touring the Mummies of the World exhibit and you came to mind.

Some of the guys here were talking about getting you a cake but the candles would cost too much. I suggested the ole cop out to just put one on the cake...... and start a sports bet on how many tries it takes you to blow it out. Side bet is where your dentures end up.

But don't let your age get you down. You may not be able to get back up. But seriously Dave. You still got it. Nobody wants to see it anymore but....

Cheers my
old as freak friend.
This ^ from a man who is jealous because My sauce is Older, and therefore Better than His ..

PigFeathers Logo Right.jpg

And ...

angry-grandpa.jpg

.. Is this a "Roast" or My Grand-Daughter's Tea Party!?!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Happy Birthday Dave! Let's get you a playoff victory as a gift!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Family Through me a surprise Birthday Party Saturday, I'll be downloading photos as soon as I get them! Had a GREAT Rams Cake!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My Family Through me a surprise Birthday Party Saturday, I'll be downloading photos as soon as I get them! Had a GREAT Rams Cake!!
You taking this long because the fire investigators are still on the scene?:neener:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Happy belated birthday Dave!! Just saw this :unsure:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You taking this long because the fire investigators are still on the scene?:neener:
The Fire Dept was on scene, pre candle lighting, to make sure things went smoothly! Thanks for your concern Bro!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My name is Dave.
Today is my birthday.

This thread got me all excited.. then disappointed hahaha !!!

Happy belated birthday @DaveFan'51 !!! Hope it was great

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My name is Dave.
Today is my birthday.

This thread got me all excited.. then disappointed hahaha !!!

Happy belated birthday @DaveFan'51 !!! Hope it was great
Mine was Fantastic! I hope you have a Great one too Dave!! After all the Name David does mean " Beloved"!!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK! Lady's and Gent's Time to share My Birthday Cake!!

My Cake.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many happy returns of the day from across the pond Dave. Hope you have a cracking day!