Gurley not a fan of international games: 'They need to stop this'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Gurley was tired. Makes you wonder if they waited too long to travel over to England. Look at the travel time from LA of London of around 10.5 hours plus getting in and out etc.. makes for a long day. Then your 9 hours ahead of time from LA. That has to throw you off some. So leaving from JAX saves a couple hours 8.5 and is only a 6 hour time difference. A little closer to a west coast-east coast game travel. I see his point after the Rams have been away from home all week and then travel to play one game. A game in which they lose home field advantage.

It is great for fans in England to see a live game and all the it entails. Great for the NFL too as they sell more stuff. It just seems to be a lot of for some teams to have to deal with while others don't. I don't see an equitable way of doing it nor a team playing from England in the NFL.

JackStraw

Rookie
Let me chime in and say how my respect and adoration for TG30 just peaked. His quotes are historic!
I'm indifferent over his stance but Gurley's honesty to the press is so refreshing.I love seeing pros exercise their first amendment in a FUN way!
The funniest people I've ever met were ex-teams of mine. Athletes can be the coolest:flanders: