Gronkowski trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gronkowski seems set to make a run at the movies.

I think he’ll retire early.

Pass.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Gronkowski seems set to make a run at the movies.

I think he’ll retire early.

Pass.

I honestly don't like calling people dumb.

That said, Gronk's as dumb as a brick. Great for him he's a savant at football.

He's tried to do media and...just wow. Tried to do some shows like a rap battle/smackdown type show and host a comedy show and....oof. He was just awful.

As for Gronk being traded, that could happen, but he's not a good fit for us. He does get injured and he could retire at any time.

It's funny, no one used to want to come to the Rams.

Now, we're the rumored destination for everyone including chupacabras and yetis.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gronk should be in jail. His hit on a guy laying on the ground unprotected was criminal. If I had done that to someone off the football field, I'd be serving time right now.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's tried to do media and...just wow. Tried to do some shows like a rap battle/smackdown type show and host a comedy show and....oof. He was just awful.

As for Gronk being traded, that could happen, but he's not a good fit for us. He does get injured and he could retire at any time.

Now, we're the rumored destination for everyone including chupacabras and yetis.
Don't forget, Char-Man got traded to the Rams in 1948 and lives in Ojai.

https://backpackerverse.com/char-man-ojai-california/

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If true I’d rather have Gronkowski than OBJ. He will cost less, won’t require as much draft capital to acquire, likes partying on the beach and imagine this TightEnd in a McVay offense? Damn son!

p.s. a condition of the deal should be us being able to talk to Gronk and find out what his intentions and desires are. Sometimes a breath fresh of air with a #1 Offense to pair with a future top 3 Defense on the other side of the country in beautiful weather year round sometimes brings out the best in people! :D
I hear you but even a new scenery may not hell his injury history . And how long would he really stay

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I don’t think adding Gronkowski is a good idea, and I don’t think OBJ is a good idea either. While both players are tremendously talented, they are both injury proned, and they are both major distractions.

The Rams have already added enough players with a lot of personality in Talib, Peters, and Suh. I do think that those guys will stay in line this year, but you start adding an OBJ or Gronk to the mix and things could change quickly. I also don’t think that this offense necessarily needs players like that as well.

A tight end like Trey Burton, or a receiver like a Robert Woods would have been perfect. Guys who are fine with not being the man in an offense. I feel like OBJ will become a distraction when he’s not getting the ball thrown to him every other passing play.

I was hoping the Rams could have added a Paul Richardson or Allen Hurns. Now I’m hoping that the Rams don’t add either of OBJ or Gronk if they truly become available. Plus, like others have said, there are other areas of need I would rather see the Rams fill. Using the draft capital needed to acquire those guys is going to seriously hurt this teams depth.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Belichick wants to trade Gronk for more picks, so he can offer enough to get Odell.

Besides, Gronk is getting too old to be doing all of those sprints up the hill.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Florio said he thought a trade may already have been consummated but wouldn’t be announced until the draft.

fearsomefour

Legend

There are different kinds of smart.
HHe may not be wiicknon his feet or express himself that well. I wouldn't say that means he is "dumb".
But, better than a quick wit, he has a giant body that is an impossible one on one match up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Are there any young guards or tackles available for trade? Because that's really my biggest concern going forward. You put all your money into the skill positions and you end up like Seattle.
Except they never had a gazillion dollar diva WR and still had a ton of success.

Point taken though.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
200w.webp

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If true I’d rather have Gronkowski than OBJ.

If I had to take one I'd take Gronkowski even though he's injury prone and the hit last year was despicable. He's a FAR better fit for this O.

But I wouldn't' touch either one of them for reasons mentioned already.

Are there any young guards or tackles available for trade?

I expect to Snead make some moves and get a couple of those guys in the draft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, we don' need tight ends guys.. I don' think they would sit out 2 young guys for a guy that has survey every other week .

Doubt brady would let another 1 of his guys leave, obj makes sense this does not.

Higbee and Everett combined should be able to put up Gronk numbers

Not for 2 FIRST Rd DRAFT picks !

I don’t know what Gronks price tag is , but a 5th rd pick ?