GRob is NOT starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas @jthom1 ·

Rodger Saffold is starting ahead of Greg Robinson at LG, with Davin Joseph starting at RG.

So Greg Robinson not starting. He's not injured, but no big deal. Saffold isn't expected to play long tonight before giving way to GRob.

Rams are not down on G. Robinson in any way. But he's head is spinning after switching continuously from LG to LT.

Team wants to back him off a bit tonight and then have him focus in on left guard from here on out, only using him at LT in emergency.

For starters, Rams list LB James Laurinaitis, LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, and DE Sammy Brown as not expected to play.

CB Pierre Desir (Francis Howell Central High/Lindenwood U.) not expected to play for Browns because of knee injury.

Sabino starts in place of Ogletree, who's healthy. So in this case Rams apparently want to look at younger LBs as cutdown day approaches.

Rams are expected to start Aaron Hill (of St. Charles), Daren Bates, and Etienne Sabino at LB.

It's all-blue for Rams tonight _ blue jerseys and blue pants.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He'll probably start game 4. While it would be nice to throw him in there and let him get reps, there's also the importance of not overwhelming the guy right away and destroy his confidence. That's my opinion, anyway.

Jim Thomas @jthom1 ·

Rodger Saffold is starting ahead of Greg Robinson at LG, with Davin Joseph starting at RG.

So Greg Robinson not starting. He's not injured, but no big deal. Saffold isn't expected to play long tonight before giving way to GRob.

Rams are not down on G. Robinson in any way. But he's head is spinning after switching continuously from LG to LT.

Team wants to back him off a bit tonight and then have him focus in on left guard from here on out, only using him at LT in emergency.

For starters, Rams list LB James Laurinaitis, LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, and DE Sammy Brown as not expected to play.

CB Pierre Desir (Francis Howell Central High/Lindenwood U.) not expected to play for Browns because of knee injury.

Sabino starts in place of Ogletree, who's healthy. So in this case Rams apparently want to look at younger LBs as cutdown day approaches.

Rams are expected to start Aaron Hill (of St. Charles), Daren Bates, and Etienne Sabino at LB.

It's all-blue for Rams tonight _ blue jerseys and blue pants.

Some very questionable moves in there, but thanks for the info none the less.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
lol exactly! I'm surprised more people aren't freaking out that Hill, Bates, and Sabino are starting at LB.

notpleasant.jpg

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Per JT: "Rams are not down on G. Robinson in any way. But he's head is spinning after switching continuously from LG to LT."

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

For whatever it's worth, Ogletree and Armstrong are taking warmup reps with first team D instead of Sabino, Hill. We'll see how they start.

Rodger Saffold practiced at LG a lot this week, will make the start there tonight. Joseph staying at his normal RG spot.

By way of comparison, the Browns have 17 players they're not expecting to play tonight. Joe Haden and Desmond Bryant among them.

Worth noting that just because a player is not officially declared inactive doesn't mean he'll play. We'll track as game goes on.

Ogletree is not "officially" inactive but apparently not starting tonight.

Aaron Hill started at MLB for Laurinaitis, Daren Bates for Dunbar and Etienne Sabino for Alec Ogletree.

#Rams declare a trio of game day in actives: LBs James Laurinaitis and Jo-Lonn Dunbar and DE Sammy Brown.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I finally sat down and watched it a couple weeks ago. Disappointed in that it wasn't bad or funny enough.
Watch the sequel then. I got a couple of good gifs out of it, so that's all I care about.

nom.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What this tells me is that Joseph has made it back. And that they want to see Saffold at LG, maybe ease him back into the mix, rather than putting him right back in for a full half. My guess is Saffold gets the first series, then Robinson takes over.

Brilliant. Makes perfect sense.

on the kickoff show they are saying that Joseph has been playing great. they are also saying since this is the dress rehersel and cleveland is going to be game planning they dont want to get sam killed. Holt, Faulk,andnthat othe guy was saying this.

This makes a lot of sense as well.

"Rams are not down on G. Robinson in any way. But he's head is spinning after switching continuously from LG to LT."
"Team wants to back him off a bit tonight and then have him focus in on left guard from here on out, only using him at LT in emergency."

J.Thomas on Twitter.

Good. I'm sure Robinson will get plenty of snaps. Don't need a mental error getting Sam hurt. Lets use our vets.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

For whatever it's worth, Ogletree and Armstrong are taking warmup reps with first team D instead of Sabino, Hill. We'll see how they start.

Rodger Saffold practiced at LG a lot this week, will make the start there tonight. Joseph staying at his normal RG spot.

By way of comparison, the Browns have 17 players they're not expecting to play tonight. Joe Haden and Desmond Bryant among them.

Worth noting that just because a player is not officially declared inactive doesn't mean he'll play. We'll track as game goes on.

Ogletree is not "officially" inactive but apparently not starting tonight.

Aaron Hill started at MLB for Laurinaitis, Daren Bates for Dunbar and Etienne Sabino for Alec Ogletree.

#Rams declare a trio of game day in actives: LBs James Laurinaitis and Jo-Lonn Dunbar and DE Sammy Brown.

That sucks. I wanted to see our WRs go up against Haden.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
THE SKY IS FALLING!
No, no panic here..In fact, I've been wanting to see Sabino almost as much as Mo Alexander....Is Mo starting too, in this bizarro fantasy game? G-Rob may need to get a good look at some of these guys, then run in there....Man! I wish this game was on live!!!!

ramaslama

hope they put the best 5 on the field. at all times.that means i hope grob plays rt for us to take barks place.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hope they put the best 5 on the field. at all times.that means i hope grob plays rt for us to take barks place.

Barksdale has been solid and reliable. Robinson didn't look at all ready at LT. I doubt he's anymore prepared for RT...considering he was a college LT and has practiced at LT but not RT.