Gregg Williams making himself heard/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I can't help but get f'n psyched everytime Gregg Williams speaks.

I can't wait to see these guys in the preseason. I think we're going to attack, attack, attack even in the exhibition games. Wouldn't be surprised if we upset some opposing coaches.
I hope we do!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I guess what makes me think this is more than playerspeak are the words "culture shock."
That, to me, indicates that there's something markedly different going on that they're not used to.
I'm too busy (lazy) to look it up but the article Matt Bowen wrote on Williams seemed to drive home the point that there was no "taking it easy" with GW around.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
looking forward to watching this defense this year cant wait. i agree with you X that culture shock statement is strange

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Meh. Strikes me as half-cliche, half-butter up the new coach talk rather than anything to be taken seriously.

Of course previous coaches also demanded all-out effort. Just like there's no such thing as a coach who "accepts losing" or "accepts mediocrity", so saying that one doesn't do so is just empty words.

This is the second payer to say it in as many days. So I think there is some truth in there.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really loved the interview and the energy Williams brings. I have no idea what was going on before and why it seems so different. Some guys are better teachers and motivators than others and Williams seems to exude both of those. It should be a lot of fun watching these guys grow over the next couple of years. Look out NFC the Rams are going to be kicking the door in!!

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I don't remember a single phrase coming from Walton last year. Seems there may have been one about playing soft and not giving up so many big plays? [blue font] :)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I enjoyed Williams' presser as well. And I guarantee y'all, next time Jenkins peeks back at the QB and gets burned, he will hear more about it from Williams than he did from Walton.
and...(and I'm hoping here), we will have someone to replace him with so he can sit on the sidelines and think about it a little bit.