Greg Zuerlein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
57 yard field goal to get to the Super Bowl. I mean damn. Talk about pressure. How many kickers could have nailed that kick in that situation?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's good but I reckon Ficken would have made it as well.

dang

Legend
The world now knows the list of Rams weapons includes GZ and Hekker. At times the Rams Offense and Defense has sputtered. The Special Teams has been consistent and deadly every single game.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
And that stupid timeout right before the kick didn't faze him. Wow!

I had a feeling one day he'd come up big for us and what better than at the Dome where the Saints never lost and against coach pufferfish face and those cheating whistle blowers... and Vinobitch!!!

Hekker gets credit too for recovering that almost botched snap!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when people wanted to let Greg go after Fisher did his best to shatter Greg's confidence during 2015. Glad we kept him. Greg is a top 3 Kicker in the NFL, and he won us the game tonight.

dang

Legend
I think Payton kinda screwed up by calling his TOs way too early to freeze GZ on the last 2 FGs. Seems best to call it right at the snap of the ball to get in the kickers head.

Q729

Legend
I think Payton kinda screwed up by calling his TOs way too early to freeze GZ on the last 2 FGs. Seems best to call it right at the snap of the ball to get in the kickers head.
My thinking was he wanted to disrupt without giving Greg a "practice" kick.

Psycho_X

Legend
Aren't we glad we have a good kicker and pay him well!!!!

Lol I’ve had a lot of bears fans text me during those last ten minutes telling me to be thankful for having a kicker that doesn’t suck balls. One said “Thats nice but I bet he couldn’t hit the upright twice with one kick”. Lol

HellRam

Starter
Zurlien deserves to be a Ram for life now.

If I'm being honest...I had some doubts about that kick. Greg just nailed it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when people wanted to let Greg go after Fisher did his best to shatter Greg's confidence during 2015. Glad we kept him. Greg is a top 3 Kicker in the NFL, and he won us the game tonight.
Yeah that was a crazy time, my how times have changed :)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lol I’ve had a lot of bears fans text me during those last ten minutes telling me to be thankful for having a kicker that doesn’t suck balls. One said “Thats nice but I bet he couldn’t hit the upright twice with one kick”. Lol
Even their kicker didn't hit both uprights he ghit upright and cross bar :p

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That was an absolutely amazing performance by Legatron. Best kicker in football, and it's not even close.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's only 57 yards.

hqdefault.jpg

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Some people are already calling it one of the best kicks in playoff history. That's probably recency bias, but it was perectly down the middle and would have been good from like 70 yards.