Greg Reid WILL shock people

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If Mo Alexander happens to find his way into the starting lineup, 3 out of 4 of our starting DBs will be 6-1 or taller. That's not small by any means.

Yeah, you're right. That's actually pretty descent.

Johnson 6' 2"
Jenkins 5'10"
Gaines 5'10"
Reid 5' 9"
Joyner 5'8"

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think it's obvious by now that some of these CBs were drafted to fill the role in some capacity of a FS. I mean we have 5 new CBs and no new FSs.

duckhunter

Starter
If Reid makes the team Snisher deserves one of those shout outs whatever they are.

We need 2 players from Reid, Joyner or Gaines to make the 53 man roster to handle the slot reps. The third try to sneak on the practice squad. That would give us Jenkins, Johnson and McGee to cover the outside reps with a little rep help from the two inside guys. How that gels with 4 or 5 Ss and the rest of the roster, I don't know.

I think how these young turks shakeout will be the hot topic during preseason. Unlike years past, our practice squad will get raided quite a bit this year. Take the good and bad with roster depth.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
If Reid plays like he did at FSU and is healthy, he will certainly make this team and contribute. He was a good player at FSU and his biggest contributions could come on special teams. I know we have Austin but this kid is a great punt returner and probably walks in as our best kick off returner.

lockdnram21

Legend
If Gaines plays good i could see them moving Joyner to Fs. Brandon Mcgee is the wild card. He could be a beast under williams

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't have faith in McGee. I think he is the most likely of the group of DBs to be cut. That is saying Reid, Gaines and Joyner all make the team. throw in Jenkins and Tru and they have 5 corners.

Davis, McLeod, McDonald, and Mo are the likely Safeties.

ED_29

With our pass rush this year, all we need at Safety are guys who can take advantage of forced throws. We don't need an Earl Thomas, just pick up a wily old vet. Who's out there or possibly available?
slim pickings... I think Williams will be able to scheme this potential vulnerability (at least I hope so) :whistle:

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents/

Safeties
Yeremiah BellARI
Jim LeonhardBUF
Quintin MikellCAR
Chris CrockerCIN
Mike AdamsDEN
Michael HuffDEN
John WendlingDET
Steve GregoryNE
Adrian WilsonNE
Ed ReedNYJ
Matt GiordanoSTL
Reed DoughtyWAS

ED_29

Here's a little 11 minute documentary on Mr. Reid. It's an awesome video.

honestly I am so excited to see these young guys... I think the Rams secondary is going to significantly improved with the influx of players and will Greg Williams running the show

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I saw this title, I thought ---> :seizure:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If Gaines plays good i could see them moving Joyner to Fs. Brandon Mcgee is the wild card. He could be a beast under williams

Just curious, what exactly has McGee done to give you this idea? I mean, I didn't even know who the heck he was when he was drafted and certainly didn't see enough of him last season to get an impression of him one way or the other.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I LOVE greg reid...if he can stay healthy he will be dominant

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You need to quit! Think Blue and Gold not Garnet and Gold less I head down 75 and start handing out pop knots! :lifting:

Hahahaha

I'll have you know that my Grandmother went to school with Coach Bowden. FSU's like Family here Brudda.

If you're gonna come down,,, I-95 will get you here much quicker. :sneaky:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
With our pass rush this year, all we need at Safety are guys who can take advantage of forced throws. We don't need an Earl Thomas, just pick up a wily old vet. Who's out there or possibly available?

Rhodes is still out there I think