Greg Reid WILL shock people

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Here's a little 11 minute documentary on Mr. Reid. It's an awesome video.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Hopefully can win the nickel CB spot so Joyner can move to FS, come on GR you can do it man!

F. Mulder

Starter
I think the guy can be a dark horse if he an keep his nose to the grindstone. For me he is part of a pretty bunched up group of guys who need to distinguish themselves IMO. Cody Davis, Daniels, McCleod, Reid, the ex-janitor. Frankly I think they need someone who offers something different than TJ McDonald. They need someone who can run and/or cover deep stuff because so far that hasn't appeared to be TJ's strong-suit and the others have come across as mediocre at best to me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
There would be nothing better than to have too many CBs and we have to trade one for a pick again...or simply keep them and move them to safety...etc.

Too man CBs is a good thing.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I love the optimism, but I can't say I would've felt too good about Reid going into the season as our best option to play nickel.

I'm glad they invested heavily in the position in this year's draft.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
With our pass rush this year, all we need at Safety are guys who can take advantage of forced throws. We don't need an Earl Thomas, just pick up a wily old vet. Who's out there or possibly available?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As 2011 taught us, there is no such thing as having to many cb's, especially quality ones. 2011 makes me sad :cry:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
With our pass rush this year, all we need at Safety are guys who can take advantage of forced throws. We don't need an Earl Thomas, just pick up a wily old vet. Who's out there or possibly available?

Thomas Decoud would have made the most sense. Have no idea why we didn't get him.

Would be sweet if even one of the 5th round onwards DBs could make a significant contribution, I feel our D will be as elite as our pass D allows it to be.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Simply put, he's not very good. Falcons fans weren't sad to see him go.
And it is clear that Fisher/Williams defense values the hard hitting safety rather than the cover safety. Just how it is. They also simply value the safety position lesser than the other 9 spots.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's extremely talented. I hope he works out. With the little FSU guys flying around on defense, we could have a scary team. They hit harder than Laurinaitis does.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well who knows maybe McLeod turns into a monster in the GW scheme. I suppose if we're giving a pass to the corners from the scheme last year then same should apply for the safeties too!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
After watching that. I hope it works out. Not only for the rams but so this young man can have a good life.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cool! Hope so...

Our secondary may or may not be improved. It's a very athletic group, not tall, and also super young.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Cool! Hope so...

Our secondary may or may not be improved. It's a very athletic group, not tall, and also super young.

If Mo Alexander happens to find his way into the starting lineup, 3 out of 4 of our starting DBs will be 6-1 or taller. That's not small by any means.

duckhunter

Starter
Can't predict how it shakes out but I wouldn't mind in the least to assign extra roster spots to give the staff plenty of time to develop and see what they got with this young DB group. After all, on a 3-1 count, this is a fast ball in Jeff's sweet spot.