Greg Reid Back In Jail?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seat belt laws are divided into two categories: primary and secondary. Primary seat belt laws allow law enforcement officers to ticket a driver or passenger for not wearing a seat belt, without any other traffic offense taking place. Secondary seat belt laws state that law enforcement officers may issue a ticket for not wearing a seat belt only when there is another citable traffic infraction.

screenshot_294.png

screenshot_295.png

screenshot_296.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
true - but again the process is not exactly made to be easy (or really with any logic, a lot of it reminds me of "military intelligence").

I bet he forget to tell his proby or somethin along those lines - maybe even forgot to tell him he flew to St.Louis for the physical/try out lol. And it's not a simple "Hey I'm going to such and such, be back tuesday!" - No, that would make too much sense.. they want flight numbers - locations, phone numbers, addresses of places you're supposed to be staying, etc. A lot of crap I never know til I get settled in lol.

If the worst this guy has done is forgot to check in once I'll gladly take him lol

There. I've hooked you up with a fancy new title for the day.

Leverage the system and see if you can get him off the hook!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well...there goes my last hope of him playing for us

iced

There. I've hooked you up with a fancy new title for the day.

Leverage the system and see if you can get him off the hook!

*gasps* You sick bastard.. is this payback for the April fools joke?!!! :D

iced

Seat belt laws are divided into two categories: primary and secondary. Primary seat belt laws allow law enforcement officers to ticket a driver or passenger for not wearing a seat belt, without any other traffic offense taking place. Secondary seat belt laws state that law enforcement officers may issue a ticket for not wearing a seat belt only when there is another citable traffic infraction.

screenshot_294.png

screenshot_295.png

screenshot_296.png

I can tell you the Florida "First offense fine" is wrong - I had a cop pull me and my father over on my way to school, didn't have it on. Cop found out me and my father are both vets, told us he gave us a "$160 military discount" - the price of the ticket

RamzFanz

Damnit
...no seatbelt? no seatbelt? That's what he was pulled over for that got him the first arrest. The depth of stupidity.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Seriously he's on probation over a pot incident in 2012? It's fucking pot, you don't need to put someone on probation for that long over that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seriously he's on probation over a pot incident in 2012? It's a freaking pot, you don't need to put someone on probation for that long over that.
The pot in question has apparently been identified as...a pot.
th

Last edited:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Pot shouldn't be illegal anyways but if he's on probabtion he needs to get this crap done so he can intercept a few Craperdick and Wussell's passses and return them for TD's!
Looks like he's going to be wearing orange and not #39 for a bit... :/

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You sure? This seems pretty outlandish to be happening on April 1st. If Reid was a passenger, how would the cop know that he had warrants? He's not obligated to tell the cop who he is or give him his ID.

jjab360

Legend
You sure? This seems pretty outlandish to be happening on April 1st. If Reid was a passenger, how would the cop know that he had warrants? He's not obligated to tell the cop who he is or give him his ID.
I doubt the Rams would acknowledge the situation if it was an April Fool's joke. Not sure why he gave his id to the cop, but sometimes the police get away with crazy shit when they're dealing with someone who doesn't know their rights.