Great Game! What A Way to start the 2016 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Wish our defense got this much leeway. Geez.

Jeez. In the college games those are targeting AND suspensions. Broncos need to be fined heavily. They just kept doing it and doing it.

And Brockers gets a penalty for sacking a QB the normal way?

NFL is a joke man.

Psycho_X

Legend
Jeez. In the college games those are targeting AND suspensions. Broncos need to be fined heavily. They just kept doing it and doing it.

And Brockers gets a penalty for sacking a QB the normal way?

NFL is a joke man.

It was pretty bad, they were all leaping crown first at his head. I know some times incidental hits happen and I'm willing to give the Broncos the benefit of the doubt but how those aren't called with as flag happy the NFL has been is astonishing. What's even worse is after that last hit no one checked him for a concussion. Seems like at the very least the independent on site doctor would stop the game to at least have him checked after he laid still for a few seconds. NFL needs some consistency at the very least.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that was the Rams with Williams and Fisher the media would be sharpening their pitch forks. I'm imagining what that idiot Florio and his flunkyHarrison on nbc would say now.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If we can get that kind of play calling that Denver had for their offense, there is no reason we can't win the NFC West. Think about it: Luke and Davis completely neutralized, great RB screens (foreign concept under Fisher), and creative play calling (direct snap to CJ).

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Couldn't agree more. I am so tired of hearing about how much Cam 'Loves the Game', and how much 'Fun' he is having. It is so obvious, to me, that all of that is just show for the cameras, and self-"agrandization", and not his 'Love of the Game' or a natural, real expression of 'Fun'. Few things better than watching a Cam-Trum. LOL
My sons favorite player. I disagree with just about everything you said there.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I love all the hate Cam gets across the board. Dude throws a BALL for a living. Lighten up fellas; not everything is serious.

He's fun to watch, and damn if everyone on this board wouldn't be celebrating if he was on out roster haha.

Ramatik

Starter
I love all the hate Cam gets across the board. Dude throws a BALL for a living. Lighten up fellas; not everything is serious.

He's fun to watch, and damn if everyone on this board wouldn't be celebrating if he was on out roster haha.
He's not on our roster. I don't think he's fun to watch. He is the enemy. Criticize him, pick on him and laugh when he loses. That's proper "fan" etiquette.

By the way, the way he mopes is downright funny.

Ramatik

Starter
The enemy?

Good lord
Dear Lord,

I understand it is a game.

I am a "fan"

Which is short for the word fanatic.

If somebody gets their panties bunched up because of my hyperbole, please forgive my enthusiasm.

Love Ramatik

p.s. when Brady comes back this year, could you let something really bad happen to him?

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
The enemy?

Good lord

:D

I applaud Ramatik's passion, for sure. "That's proper fan etiquette." Ehh, I strongly disagree.

I'm a Rams fan first and foremost, and always will be. But I love good football, too. No sport even comes close for me. Cam Newton is a once in a generation type of player. Panthers are the local team, so I get to see all of their games, too. I don't get the hate. It's a game. G-A-M-E.

I wonder how the people who knock on him for celebrating or dancing felt about the "Bob N Weave." I love it all. It's entertainment. Nothing more.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I applaud Ramatik's passion, for sure. "That's proper fan etiquette." Ehh, I strongly disagree.

I'm a Rams fan first and foremost, and always will be. But I love good football, too. No sport even comes close for me. Cam Newton is a once in a generation type of player. Panthers are the local team, so I get to see all of their games, too. I don't get the hate. It's a game. G-A-M-E.

I wonder how the people who knock on him for celebrating or dancing felt about the "Bob N Weave." I love it all. It's entertainment. Nothing more.
Where in South Carolina are you?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Charleston!
Aw shit. I just left Charleston a month ago. I was down there working for a year.
Johns Island, Mt. Pleasant, Kiawah Island, Summerville, etc.

Ramatik

Starter
And I appreciate your feelings and disagreement. I was not speaking to fan etiquette in general, only for myself. I think cam is a big baby who's way over hyped and is a poor sportsman.

Yes, it is a game, so put the word hate in the proper perspective.

I really thought the bob n weave was over doing it. I, really don't get upset at Cam celebrating,. I thought the way Faulk did it was class.

So yeah, you can love the guy. Sorry you don't understand why some don't.