Great Game! What A Way to start the 2016 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Thoroughly enjoyed watching that.

__"Welcome Back NFL"
nfl.gif

a2b0c00723a49b0120751bf71898330f.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm only saying this because I don't like the Panther's or Cam Newton! BUT, In the SB they Turned the ball over 4 times and got Whooped! Tonight they had 4 Takeaways and Blew a 10 point half time Lead! The Suck! JMO!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Hell of a game! My father, who is usually in bed by 9PM MST time actually stayed up past his bed time to watch the game in its entirety. :ROFLMAO: Glad regular season football is back with a BANG!

PS: I love seeing Cam Newton's face after a loss. I can't stand his stupid dancing and over exaggerated celebrating.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PS: I love seeing Cam Newton's face after a loss. I can't stand his stupid dancing and over exaggerated celebrating.

Couldn't agree more. I am so tired of hearing about how much Cam 'Loves the Game', and how much 'Fun' he is having. It is so obvious, to me, that all of that is just show for the cameras, and self-"agrandization", and not his 'Love of the Game' or a natural, real expression of 'Fun'. Few things better than watching a Cam-Trum. LOL

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hell of a game! My father, who is usually in bed by 9PM MST time actually stayed up past his bed time to watch the game in its entirety. :ROFLMAO: Glad regular season football is back with a BANG!

No doubt TXRams... Compared to the preseason we were reminded of the difference in game speed and the explosion in the tackling. Talk about a main course before the dessert is served Monday night for Rams fans. :football:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm telling you boys, some kickers (right footed that is) are just better kicking from the right hash

Look no further than GZ

Check it out during the season, I hope Fassel knows this

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That was a fantastic game. It got me VERY excited for Monday Night!!!!! But damn, Cam got about 4 head shots in that game and only one was called. I liked it a lot!:whistle:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't agree more. I am so tired of hearing about how much Cam 'Loves the Game', and how much 'Fun' he is having. It is so obvious, to me, that all of that is just show for the cameras, and self-"agrandization", and not his 'Love of the Game' or a natural, real expression of 'Fun'. Few things better than watching a Cam-Trum. LOL

Does he have as much fun as brett favre? Does anybody know that that guy had fun playing football?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Didn't look like he was having much fun when he copped that helmet to helmet in the last two minutes ... ouch!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I learned two things tonight. The Bronco's are a bunch of dirty helmet shots to the head punks. And Trevor Semien is your average young QB. At times displaying a good arm and making creative plays. At times making some questionable decisions we'll see how he develops.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I learned two things tonight. The Bronco's are a bunch of dirty helmet shots to the head punks. And Trevor Semien is your average young QB. At times displaying a good arm and making creative plays. At times making some questionable decisions we'll see how he develops.

There was a lot of emotions on the field no doubt. The reality is that this game was the opener for an interesting NFL season. The first game needs to be raunchy. Its all about ratings. Speaking of ratings. I rated Siemien as way above average only because this game was intense imagine the pressure???. He seemed calm and collective and lead the team to a W.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
A lot of people are down on Trevor but I think he played well enough in a Thursday night opener against the NFC champs. Looking for him to become a steady starter.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Good first game of the season. A lot of cheap head shots that was not called. Carolina beat themselves horrible clock management and some questionable late play calling. Denver will be an average team. Siemen looked pretty cool and calm out there made a few rookie mistakes but that's to be expected.

Entertaining first game I'm ready to relax all day sunday and watch football and have the fellas over Monday night to watch the Rams whoop the Niners!!
:redcard::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::football:

fearsomefour

Legend
Very fun game to watch.
But boy, I hate Bronco fans. Just the freaking worst.
Coming off of a Super Bowl win with a new QB making his first start and 4 new O lineman (the O line looked much better....making me doubt my bet on Oakland to win the AFC West) and they boo the punter after a short punt.....with the lead.
I think this comes from Denver being an "island" city....no other big cities near by. For sports fans it becomes this little self absorbed place. The fans I know in Denver that are Denver fans are this way too. Tool bags when it comes to their teams.
Booing the punter, wildly booing every clearly correct call, the dumb in-com-plete call....I hope their stadium burns down.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have to give Siemian some credit, it was his 1st game ever, besides taking a knee in 1 game last year, he looked pretty good for a 1st Start!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Any game the panthers choke in equals a party at my house. Good shit right there fellas.

And yeah... It is so awesome to have NFL Football back!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And Trevor Semien is your average young QB. At times displaying a good arm and making creative plays. At times making some questionable decisions we'll see how he develops.
Thought he did fine ole school....I mean, made some mistakes, but got better as the game wore on....Just like a rookie, err, 2nd year guy should...7th round pick?!? First throw of the game, pump faked a guy then delivered a nice side-arm pass in the flat...Dude looked like he belonged to me...and reinforced what I believe about playing QB's....how to develop them....and when to draft them....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to give Siemian some credit, it was his 1st game ever, besides taking a knee in 1 game last year, he looked pretty good for a 1st Start!

Thought he did fine ole school....I mean, made some mistakes, but got better as the game wore on....Just like a rookie, err, 2nd year guy should...7th round pick?!? First throw of the game, pump faked a guy then delivered a nice side-arm pass in the flat...Dude looked like he belonged to me...and reinforced what I believe about playing QB's....how to develop them....and when to draft them....

I'm not saying he did bad, not at all. He looked like you would expect all young QBs to play. If Goff looks like that his first start I'd say the same thing. There were positives and negatives from his performance. I'm sure Bronco fans are happy.