Gordon not used and available. Hmmmmm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't understand why some want Michel back when he's clearly not producing with the Chargers. We need someone that can find the cutback lanes better than Akers since the intended hole may be not be there with this o line. Michel is slow and has no lateral quickness. He wouldn't be better than Williams and Brown.
The reason Michel ended up playing so much with the Rams was his pass protection.
Several big plays in the play off run (including Kupp huge third down conversion to help beat SF) were saved by Sony's pass blocking.
The Rams also changed how they ran with Michel.
In the Super Bowl the Rams went back to McVay running scheme with Akers.
I don't think McVay will want to change his running game again.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I always thought Gordon was over rated.
Don't care for his game.
Id rather roll with what the Rams have. I much, much prefer Henderson.
I don't get McVay forcing this RB by committee thing. I think he is into getting various guys involved but Hendo is clearly better than anyone else on the roster. Just give him 15 + carries a game and be done with it.
The problem with this is that Hendo has not shown himself to be durable enough for that much of a workload.
We are going to have to be ready for him to go down again. Really hoping that Kyren Williams can step up sooner than later. We are needing some production and depth in the RB room.

~ArkyRamsFan~

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I've always liked him but this offense can I'll afford more turnovers. The defense is our strength giving other teams more chances by turning it over more is the final nail in the coffin. So for me it's a pass.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Well, I understand the points being made....and....I agree, but here is a point:

Rams are looking to move Akers......the Broncos are looking to move Gordon. Both sides don't want what they have so why wouldn't you move them to get anything else? 1+1 = 2
Akers is worth more than Gordon. Akers has value he is on a rookie contract 23 yes old and their fumble problems cancel out.

fearsomefour

Legend
The problem with this is that Hendo has not shown himself to be durable enough for that much of a workload.
We are going to have to be ready for him to go down again. Really hoping that Kyren Williams can step up sooner than later. We are needing some production and depth in the RB room.

~ArkyRamsFan~
None of the Ram RBs have proven durable.
Id rather raid some ones practice squad or a back or two than trade a pick for Gordon.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Rams would trade Akers, take a 500k cap hit and get back a player who makes 1 mill more than Akers?
All of that to get a guy who fumbles, avg 3.7 ypc and got benched for Latavias Murray ?