gonna be the worst SB ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If it came down to that, I'd still want Seattle to win. I can't imagine any scenario in my head where I'd want the pats to win anything. Ever.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'd rather watch NE and Seattle over GB and Indy. GB and Indy are boring, and both have weak D's.

jjab360

Legend
If there was ever a time for Luck to live up to all the hype, it's right freaking now.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, a Seattle and New England Super Bowl will result in me not watching it. For sure.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Pick someone to cheer for in this SB is like...

image.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yes it will be a very hard Superbowl to watch. I have made it clear a few times here that Seattle is my #1 hated team. I hate them with a passion, and I'm thinking many of you will set them as your #1 hated team as the weeks, months, years go on.

So while it's disheartening to watch them get to the Superbowl again, and maybe even win it ... I truthfully think it's BETTER for our Rams. The Sea-snags will lose more players and coaches to free agency. The fire inside will definitely smolder after two straight years of super bowls. At this point, since they came this far, I'm not convinced its the worst thing if they win it again. I truly think that will spell the end of their dominance.

Your thoughts on my theory?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes it will be a very hard Superbowl to watch. I have made it clear a few times here that Seattle is my #1 hated team. I hate them with a passion, and I'm thinking many of you will set them as your #1 hated team as the weeks, months, years go on.

So while it's disheartening to watch them get to the Superbowl again, and maybe even win it ... I truthfully think it's BETTER for our Rams. The Sea-snags will lose more players and coaches to free agency. The fire inside will definitely smolder after two straight years of super bowls. At this point, since they came this far, I'm not convinced its the worst thing if they win it again. I truly think that will spell the end of their dominance.

Your thoughts on my theory?

It's a lose-lose either ways. The hand that has been dealt is unbelievably shitty. I'll take Seattle winning it over NE winning it for some of the reasons you mentioned...and because Brady and Belichick can both suck it.

At least Wilson doesn't bitch for flags after every incomplete pass and get them every time he's touched.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Might just pay attention to the commercials and half time show since there'll be people here for it. Otherwise, I'll turn on a movie on another tv to watch.