gonna be the worst SB ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If it came down to that, I'd still want Seattle to win. I can't imagine any scenario in my head where I'd want the pats to win anything. Ever.
Yeah...this ^

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Is it un-American to root for an earthquake? A tidal wave? Dang it, what bad stuff happens in Arizona?? Meteor strike?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The one thing you CAN root for is a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction during the halftime show.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is it un-American to root for an earthquake? A tidal wave? Dang it, what bad stuff happens in Arizona?? Meteor strike?
Have some compassion, man. Think of all the innocent people in the stands.
What you WANT to root for is a massive sink-hole that's 120 yards long, 53.33 yards wide, and a mile deep.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'd honestly rather they spend the next couple of decades talking about the Patriots 'dynasty' then ever have to hear about the Seahawks repeating. I don't hold as much animosity to the Pats as some here do, I have the same level of hatred for the Hawks that Stranger and Co have for the Patriots. I hate them, I almost threw a fit at work after that Kearse TD. I hate them with a burning passion, I hate their stupid, conceited and stuck up fanbase, I hate their announcers, I hate their stadium, I hate their weather and I hate any thing good that goes their way. At least with the Pats I can scoff it off and call them cheaters and send their fanbase into a tizzy. With the Hawks, it was (presumably) of their own mettle, which makes it that much harder to discount.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
If it came down to that, I'd still want Seattle to win. I can't imagine any scenario in my head where I'd want the pats to win anything. Ever.
In my scenario, the Pats win on a controversial call. Thus, the win is tainted and Shehawks fans feel robbed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In my scenario, the Pats win on a controversial call. Thus, the win is tainted and Shehawks fans feel robbed.
I'd rather the Seahawks win and allegations of Pete Carroll getting a hold of their playbook arise afterward.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
This is honestly

my hope

View: http://youtu.be/h9xNy5z8PIA

I hope Bane kicks Brady in his Mangina and as for Bellicheat, Bane says,
" And This, this is what you get for cheating and taking away what is rightfully the peoples game of football"
He then teabags him and throws him in a tank full of sharks with lazzzzzzerss,,,