Goin' big this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Nah. I'm gonna have a bunch of free time once I move. I'm just laying it all on the line so that I almost have to will them to win.
So ... when they win a playoff game this year ... you can thank me.
Remember that guy who got the tattoo of a Seahawk superbowl victory then they won. If you really cared about the Rams you would get a tattoo of a Rams Superbowl victory this year.

Oh so you don't care about the Rams...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My bet to myself. And I gladly accepted.

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif
I'm with you Bro!.....
h00205B81.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My bet to myself. And I gladly accepted.

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif

We're not going to let you go away even if you are wrong. But here's hoping that's a moot point.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's true. I shouldn't deprive the world of my dudeness. :cool:

How about this? If they don't achieve the results I predicted, I will take (and video) a challenge of the board's choosing.
Within reason, of course.
Hmmmm.... What's this "reason" you speak of?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I got an idea. you have to reenact the ENTIRE "Ram It" video.

From start to end.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I admire your stand X and am in complete agreement with you. This is the year.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I wish you all the luck in the world, and I love the optimism, but I still think we're 1-more season away.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
What is this video that you speak of?

I'm guessing this doesn't refer to the Judas Priest song.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Dang X. I admire your support. I'm not going to ban myself if shit happens though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I stand by it, with one caveat.

Replace Bradford with Hill. The strength of the team was my inspiration, after all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Double or nothing this year.