Goin' big this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My bet to myself. And I gladly accepted.

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif

PhxRam

Bradford will get not only his first playoff appearance this year, but also his first playoff win. Now I realize it's easy to just spout off like that and not worry about being wrong, but this comes with a price. I'm so confident in this prognostication, that I vow to not post on this (or any) board for an entire year if I'm wrong.

giphy.gif

You are probably going to take a year hiatus anyways. Who you kidding?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm with you X, I'll do you one better. Bradford gets helped there by Britt returning to form and going over 1000 yards receiving for the first time in his career with 6 or 7 TDs. He'd have more if teams didn't start double teaming him near the redzone after he shits all over Sherman.

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Booyah I agree with you. I'm wavering on the playoff part but I believe our D willl be that damn good to carry us

RFIP

Wow. That bet is almost enough to make me....hmmm....decisions, decisions...but anywho..
Win-Win.jpg

giphy.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Almost makes me wish they dont make the playoffs.....almost...

Jk. Hope you are right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are probably going to take a year hiatus anyways. Who you kidding?
Nah. I'm gonna have a bunch of free time once I move. I'm just laying it all on the line so that I almost have to will them to win.
So ... when they win a playoff game this year ... you can thank me.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
X, the ratio is one part powder to 12 parts water. The kool aid is too strong! I give you a mulligan. :LOL:

FRO

Legend
That would mean you accept the notion that a W-L record should be attached to one player, a notion I completely reject. However I think we do win a playoff game this year and would be more than happy to have people attribute a W-L record to a QB as long as we win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
X, the ratio is one part powder to 12 parts water. The kool aid is too strong! I give you a mulligan. :LOL:
You know when EF Hutton used to talk? How people would listen?

EF Hutton is my bitch. You listen to me now, and you put 100% of your faith and trust in my words.

When I say this is going to happen, you can take it to the bank.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That would mean you accept the notion that a W-L record should be attached to one player, a notion I completely reject. However I think we do win a playoff game this year and would be more than happy to have people attribute a W-L record to a QB as long as we win.
You're reading too much into it. Of course I don't think W-L is a QB-centric stat. I'm just letting you know that he'll be a part of the success (the media will tell you it's Bradford) and that he'll be playing an entire season with what amounts to his best supporting cast since he entered into the league.

FRO

Legend
You're reading too much into it. Of course I don't think W-L is a QB-centric stat. I'm just letting you know that he'll be a part of the success (the media will tell you it's Bradford) and that he'll be playing an entire season with what amounts to his best supporting cast since he entered into the league.
I heard Mike Greenberg talking about Mark Sanchez's playoff record and about drove the car off the road. The media is so simple minded, and you are right. If we win and Bradford plays at his 2013 level the commentators will say how great he is and how they always believed in him.

I know Andy Dalton hasn't played lights out in the playoffs, but he isn't the only reason they haven't won a playoff game. I hate the W-L record being attributed to the QB so much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I heard Mike Greenberg talking about Mark Sanchez's playoff record and about drove the car off the road. The media is so simple minded, and you are right. If we win and Bradford plays at his 2013 level the commentators will say how great he is and how they always believed in him.

I know Andy Dalton hasn't played lights out in the playoffs, but he isn't the only reason they haven't won a playoff game. I hate the W-L record being attributed to the QB so much.
I'm right there with ya. I only used Bradford (instead of the Rams) because he's due some reward after everything he's been through. I absolutely believe the rest of the team will be the catalyst for his success, but he'll still need to capitalize on what's been provided to him. And he will.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
But yeah, I agree with you. I'll leave too but that's like threatening to stop the sound of two cats copulating in the back seat of your car. You, they will miss! They will carry you off the field of battle on your shield. Me? Just some poor jerk ate by the tigers. Cat shit in the future. Cover me up already!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

giphy.gif
IMO IF the first part happens so does the second and since I don't see us trading Sam soon,I guess it means the RAMS do the same, HMMMMM?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Look at you. Size six again. Maybe even a size four."