Goff vs. Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Oh no! You pulled the Bradford look on me. As Wentz sais to Jon, are we switchings roles soon?

…..

Legend
Basically its these RODers
VS

Can you put me in Switzerland please? I'm still learning about these two and the more I learn, the less decided I am.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Can you put me in Switzerland please? I'm still learning about these two and the more I learn, the less decided I am.

So you're for Ramsey? Is that what we're supposed to take from this??? :pillowfight:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What the hell are you talking about?

It's one thing to be totally biased and that's fine. It's before the draft and if there ever were a time to simply have an opinion devoid of fact or analysis, now would be the time.

However, if you're going to make statements as if they are fact, then there's a higher standard then that.

Goff knows a guy like Gruden can hurt his draft stock more than he helps it? What source do you have for this?

Wentz has no idea what he's getting into? Based on what?

Wentz is not prepared to start and won't be for sometime? Based on what? His five years in a pro-style offense and 2 years starting and running it? His demonstrated knowledge using other language (specifically using Gruden's language and recognizing the play on the board using Gruden's language without prompting)? Mariucci also verifying that Wentz was familiar with complicated Pro A Gap blitz looks as presented to rookie Russell Wilson against Arizona due to the system he ran at NDSU?

Wentz is a deer in headlights? Based on what? I've not even seen the slightest hesitation to answer a question on any subject. He's the most take charge QB I've seen in a really long time, actually and it's refreshing.

Again, if you want to straight up homer for a dude, knock yourself out. 'Tis the season and all that.

But c'mon. Even being all in, there's no need to trash the other guy. That's just bad karma.

What if we take Wentz? Do you want to be right or the Rams to be right? Creates drama and isn't there enough of that everywhere else in the world???

Laughed my ass off.

Yeah, I'm a Homer.

My brother and I like Goff. And we live in NorCal. It just makes for a nicer story. But thanks for respecting my right to be completely biased. That said, I will lay off the bad karma.