Goff vs. ........Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Wentz or Foles to start the season is a big debate here in Phila on sports radio. Wentz did play in 11 on 11 drills over a week ago. Foles has a big fan base that want him to start the season. I'll have to listen more as the season gets closer. I think it's 50-50 on who everyone wants to start but, Foles could have the edge. I would see what the doctors say but, I wouldn't rush him.

It's Wentz's team. He has to think about the knee when he does play. Someone mentioned the "injury prone" label for Wentz on the radio. Hurt last year in college (hand/wrist IIRC), hurt ribs first year training camp then sat for most of camp and then the knee last year. It's going to be hard to change his style. He has always ran when needed to and fights for extra yards. He takes extra hits in the pocket too. I have been saying to start Foles early and even if he goes 4-0 it's still Wentz's team as long as he stays healthy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Chance Wentz loses his job to Napolian?

tumblr_inline_n7dl42hfio1qd7lyl.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chance that Foles starts at some point in the season? I think it's pretty high.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Pederson masked a lot of Foles's weaknesses
What?
Should Pederson draw up a game plan that EXPOSES his weaknesses?

Every quarterback has strengths and weaknesses and of course you scheme towards the strengths of your quarterback and that tends to mask the weaknesses of your quarterback.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Referring to the big picture beyond a Super Bowl win. I expect teams not to sleep on the Iggles regardless of who's QB this time around with the film teams have on them now.
Is there a bigger picture being a super bowl win? That's kind of the biggest picture there is in football.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I refer to Case Keenum as;

"The 25 Million Dollar Man".

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
NE bullying Foles today. Three sacks on 12 drop backs. Stripped him for a TD return and knocked him with an injury on the same play.
Tell the Patriots that they are a game or so too late.
The Super Bowls over.