Goff receives the call

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Fisher was an absolute dick to Goff. Goff trying to speak, yeah, yeah, making history..listen this is what we're gonna do. Really? If I'm Goff and he treats me like that, I hangup. Like come on man. A little respect fisher.
Bullshit you hang up LOL

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They spoke enough prior to that call.

This^...Come on guys don't over react, they were also under time constraints hand the card in, get him to the podium, Fisher was just fine, IMHO. I can't believe how people put certain under a microscope, unreal, like @-X- communicated, they probably spoke dozens of times.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fisher was an absolute dick to Goff. Goff trying to speak, yeah, yeah, making history..listen this is what we're gonna do. Really? If I'm Goff and he treats me like that, I hangup. Like come on man. A little respect fisher.

yeah he did kinda come off as a douche there

I don't know how you guys get that at all. Fisher even says that they have to turn the card in. Maybe he wanted to watch the reaction. He basically called to say your a Ram, enjoy the next few days. How much would Goff have to input in that conversation. Plus Fisher is a head coach. He is more used to doing the talking than being talked to. He is in charge........even on the phone.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Is it just me, or does Fisher not let the dude get a word in? It came off a little rude to me he kept talking over him.... but it still has to be the best phone call of his life

Fisher is old school, he's probably just worried about using up too many of Goff's minutes.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
13afz6.jpg

RamGod

UDFA
What I liked was after this call and once the pick was annouced, there's a video of the Cal Team (at least 50 players) going nuts. Shows me that he was a big leader and part in that locker room. When I mean going nuts, I mean a reaction like they were the ones that got drafted. I feel we got a good one here.

jap

Legend
And on Thursday night, around 8:10 PM in the Year of our Lord 2016, Jerad Goff was officially admitted into Ramdom . . . And the Lord looked down as Jerad greeted the commissioner and said,

"This is my son with who I am well pleased. He shall lead his flock to Super Bowl victory before another year has passed . . . "