Go figure the wife beater is playing...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

You dont get charged with felony domestic violence if you didnt do anything, just because he has the money and clout to delay a speedy trial doesnt make it right to play him.

A charge is just that. A charge. Doesnt make him guilty.

Athos

Legend
A charge is just that. A charge. Doesnt make him guilty.

Why was Peterson deactivated then? He's been charged as well but not found guilty. And him being innocent in a court of law has no baring on what the NFL can and should do. And what the Whiners should do.

His trial will be pushed back as far as possible.

PhxRam

Why was Peterson deactivated then? He's been charged as well but not found guilty. And him being innocent in a court of law has no baring on what the NFL can and should do. And what the Whiners should do.

His trial will be pushed back as far as possible.

That is a team decision. He (Petterson admitted to it) McDonald denies it. All I am saying is let it play out.

209RamsFan

Eff that dude and his team...I refuse to watch those SOBs that I LOATHE more than Satan himself...I'm watching Shrek instead....yes the movie Shrek

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The guy was not charged but you want his employer to punish him.
I hope Ray Rice's suspension is dropped due to Goodell punishing him twice (double jeopardy) and I hope this leads to the end of Goodell as the NFL commissioner.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
If you want to discuss merits of the system, etc., fine, but you guys are missing (what I think was) the point of the thread -- the complete hypocrisy of the 49ers. They aren't refusing to suspend McDonald based on any higher principal other than they think he can help them win. The 49ers and coach Hairball put themselves on a higher standard by publicly claiming no-tolerance on domestic violence, but the reality is they don't give a rat's ass about domestic violence, they just want to sound good yet do nothing when it comes time to do it.

Oh sorry, here's who they decided to suspend instead: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ted-robinson-2-games-for-insensitive-comments

Too bad their announcer can't catch or tackle, or he wouldn't have been suspended either.