Go figure the wife beater is playing...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
McDonald is active and playing. standup guy Harbuagh :jerkoff:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wouldnt it be cool if the whiners have to forfiet any wins they get while playin the wife beater. Guess we now know without a doubt which harbaugh brother is the better man.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dont let your 49er hate overshadow the guys due process.
its not a vent. Harbaugh said he wouldn't tolerate it. and if they want to bring up due process how come Ray Rice got 'double jeopardy".

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Yeah and just watch the commentators trip all over themselves to justify it being the "pragmatic approach" and "innocent until guilty" where any other team would be skewered by the media for not suspending him pending the investigation.

PhxRam

its not a vent. Harbaugh said he wouldn't tolerate it. and if they want to bring up due process how come Ray Rice got 'double jeopardy".

The guy hasnt been convicted of anything. What a dick Harbaugh would be for suspending a guy if he is to be found innocent.

Philly5

Rookie
Under the league circumstances, he should have been deactivated. Can't just talk about zero tolerance, and then tolerate it. Due process is for legal system. Playing in the NFL is a privilidge.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The guy hasnt been convicted of anything. What a dick Harbaugh would be for suspending a guy if he is to be found innocent.
Innocent is very different than not guilty. He may very well end up not guilty but he isn't innocent

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes but hes been accused of it and investigated. they kicked out half the Saints and Payton for Bountygate. Then a court found them innocent but still served suspension. the point is the NFL is a joke. they dont have laws they don't set precedents its a kangaroo court circus act. (now thats a little vent, but true)

Last edited:

PhxRam

True...I do see your point there. I thought there was no disputing the fact that he struck her, but to what extent was the question.
We shall see...

Man I cant believe I am trying to defend a 49er. All I am saying is everyone is due their due process.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I think my son said it best: "Harbaugh didn't get the memo."

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If harbaugh had any credibility he would have atleast deactivated mcdonald til the courts rule on his case.

PhxRam

If harbaugh had any credibility he would have atleast deactivated mcdonald til the courts rule on his case.

why? Seriously.

I hate the 9ers more then anyone but the guy is presumed innocent. Have we all forgotten that?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
why? Seriously.

I hate the 9ers more then anyone but the guy is presumed innocent. Have we all forgotten that?

You dont get charged with felony domestic violence if you didnt do anything, just because he has the money and clout to delay a speedy trial doesnt make it right to play him.