Givens to Panthers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice misleading thread title.

nut-punch.gif

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah and I am not ready to cut Pettis loose when he was one of our more sure handed wide outs last year. I recall him making a few solid plays on some godawful balls thrown his way. Givens too deserves a little more time to develop.
He is not by any means my favorite receiver but that 4th down catch on the ball thrown behind him by SB that led to a TD may have been the catch of the year for us.
let the guys compete and lets see what we have.

RamEERS

Pastor
Alot of that going around with newer members it seems. I guess that's one way to get your thread read.
not trying to target anyone specifically and trying not to be a jerk, but most of these newer members that make these threads seem like middle schoolers that think madden is real...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We will let it slide once for the "new" members but only once. I will admit we've all had at least one new topic or reply that truly doesn't fit who we are. Shit happens? Sometimes. But only once.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alot of that going around with newer members it seems. I guess that's one way to get your thread read.
philly's alright. We go back a few years, which is why he got the uppercut instead of the hook.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
not trying to target anyone specifically and trying not to be a jerk, but most of these newer members that make these threads seem like middle schoolers that think madden is real...
The more fans we can get in here the better, i just wish there was an internet message board etiquette class we could offer :D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The more fans we can get in here the better, i just wish there was an internet message board etiquette class we could offer :D
I thought there was, but that got debunked earlier.

PhxRam

No worries though.. this site is by referral only now. It might be time to slow the roll for a stretch..

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
1st off I would prefer Robinson....we need OL help. My post was in response to the possibility of them taking Watkins.

My point is if they do, this tesm will not utilize 6 WRs so they will have to deal one of them and to me Givens is a one dimensional deep threat that can't go up and fight for the ball.

Why the Panthers and why would they have interest in a deep WR class? They currently have nothing at WR on their roster. They also only have 3 picks in the top 125 and have holes at OT and probably need at least 2 WRs. So they would likely overpay with a 2015 pick for Givens since they are contenders this year and need some exp at WR.

So just a thought on my part snd vonnecting a few dots. I just don't see the Rams keeping all those receivers considering Cook is essentially a WR as well. Plus Watkins gives you what Givens provides and more, thus making Givens the odd man out.
I get what you're saying and agree. If this team drafts Watkins they let someone at go at WR. No way do they use six.

They like going with multiple TE sets with fewer receivers. And if they go spread formations instead they need to use the receivers they have and draft a pass blocking tackle. Sorry, Matthews for me here.

And what is Cook anyway? My second least favorite signing by this regime anyway.