Give us Your Movie....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I forgot Denzel.
Training Day, American Gangster, Deja Vu, Book of Eli, Man on Fire.....
Man every time I come back to this post, need to throw out a few likes, etc etc etc. Lol

How about Jeremiah Johnson ,but like posted Silverado, was the best Western jmho.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've come to re-watch movies and to take peoples bets, and they're all out of money." ~ flv

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some early Alec Guinness comedies. The Lavender Hill Mob, The Lady Killers, Kind Hearts and Coronets.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find myself lingering on Office Space, so add that to the list!

oldnotdead

Legend
Sicario the first one. I like it better than the second one although I liked that one as well. Can't wait for #3 which is apparently in production. Reminds me of where I grew up in East LA....LOL Seriously though, I've seen sicarios in Agua Prieta and Nogales. But they really don't bother tourists or locals if you aren't doing drugs or belong to another cartel. In fact if you want to see corruption in its finest just get into trouble in Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is a sick joke among the locals. To them it means you get into trouble in Vegas you are probably not going home unless you have serious money to spend to get you out of that trouble.

I know first hand how bad Vegas cops can be. My girlfriend grew up there and I have had a lot of friends who lived there going back to the 70's. For those that go there don't run afoul of the local PD they are worse than the sicarios who pretty much leave you alone unless you cross them.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tommy Boy and Pulp fiction come to mind first. Can't turn either of those two off...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hey hey I really liked Fargo, just the way they spoke.

Yeah yeah hey hey O yeah lol.

And FX is coming out with a new Tv show called Fargo,looks interesting.
The Fargo series has been out for years and is as good as anything on television. Highly recommend. Season 4 just started. Get after that series...it's amazing. All seasons tie back to the original movie. All on different time lines.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The Fargo series has been out for years and is as good as anything on television. Highly recommend. Season 4 just started. Get u some seasons 1-3. They all tie back to the original movie some how. All on different time lines.
Hell yeah Ram Bro,I did catch 1 thru 3 lol.

My fav was season 1, but still the Movie beats them all. Yeah.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Galaxy Quest. It continues to surprise me so many people haven't seen it and/or appreciate it. But I've seen it probably more now than some of the older classics.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Galaxy Quest. It continues to surprise me so many people haven't seen it and/or appreciate it. But I've seen it probably more now than some of the older classics.
Yeah, very underrated. I remember the first time I saw it, I wanted to dislike it, but it never happened.

Tano

Legend
Okay I don't think these were posted so I am going to add these movies.

The Great Escape - I have watched that movie so many times
My Cousin Vinny - that movie cracks me up
The Princess Bride - My name is Inigo Montoya - you killed my father - prepare to Die
Jewel of the Nile - when the going gets tough, the tough get going
Meatballs - I am a sucker for a Bill Murray comedy

These were probably already stated somewhere

Ghostbusters
Stripes
Animal House
Happy Gilmore
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Aliens
Terminator and Terminator 2
True Lies
Predator
Total Recall

There are so many of them

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I'll usually spend some time with these if I see that they're on.

Office Space
Trainspotting
Godfathers 1 & 2
Moneyball
Stand By Me
Beerfest
La Bamba
Swingers

These I don't rewatch anymore because I probably have seen them 20+ times.

Old School
Dumb and Dumber
Wedding Crashers
The Dark Knight
Titanic

I'm into more serious films as well, but when it comes to watching something I've seen before, it's always nice to shut the brain off and laugh at some shit I see coming.

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Read the book Shoeless Joe if you like Field of Dreams. People in Bournemouth might scoff, but one of the best books I've read and not a baseball fan. Not many people liked Gattaca, kind of relieved someone liked it as much as I did. Jude killed it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Read the book Shoeless Joe if you like Field of Dreams. People in Bournemouth might scoff, but one of the best books I've read and not a baseball fan. Not many people liked Gattaca, kind of relieved someone liked it as much as I did. Jude killed it.
I have been thinking of giving up cricket for a more evolved game...hmm... ~ @flv

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is becoming the new Boobies thread, eh Mojo? @Mojo Ram
Total Recall
1602337235814.png