Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
This is very worrying. If offense only plays the first five minutes and the last 10 of each game we won't go very far. The defense really bailed them out today

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Love Kupp but he runs like he’s running on sand.
Ah No. He wouldn't have scored that TD if he did.and since I spent the 1st 40 plus years in Miami, I know a little about sand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What is worrisome to me is that McVay was getting completely out coached from the 2nd quarter on and never made any adjustments. The Giants just kept doing the same things and we kept doing the same things and all but lost this game.
Reminds me the of the Super Bowl. He has got to learn how to adjust on the fly better. Ain't got time to look at the film; he needs to move more quickly than that.

~ArkyRamsFan~

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I see they were fighting after the game... Gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably Taint and Ramsey.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I feel worse after this win than last weeks loss... feel like garbage. I just don’t understand...ANYTHING about this game by the Rams coaches. Not a damn thing.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Last week didn't feel like a loss, this doesn't really feel like a win.

On the bright side, it still adds up to 3-1.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I see they were fighting after the game... Gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably Taint and Ramsey.

I think it was AD. They didn’t just hold him, they were a bit nasty about it and the refs let it go.

I HATE that. Call EVERY holding and force offenses to adjust just as defenses have adjusted to all the rule changes.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This win was exhausting for me.

Well, most games are but felt like we should have rolled this team.

On any Sunday..........

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
What is worrisome to me is that McVay was getting completely out coached from the 2nd quarter on and never made any adjustments. The Giants just kept doing the same things and we kept doing the same things and all but lost this game.
Reminds me the of the Super Bowl. He has got to learn how to adjust on the fly better. Ain't got time to look at the film; he needs to move more quickly than that.

~ArkyRamsFan~

No adjustments. WTH? How do you get out-coached by a guy with no HC experience?! WTH...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is very worrying. If offense only plays the first five minutes and the last 10 of each game we won't go very far. The defense really bailed them out today

I thought the D was every bit as complicit as the O...They made a some plays but they got beaten like a drum way too often today for my liking...Maybe I'm setting the bar too high, I don't know...

RamWoodie

Legend
WELL HECK...it was ugly...BUT...it was a win!!! If the Rams can take the Skins next week, they're undefeated against the NFC Central and NFC West play starts after that with the Niners.

Next week is week 5...IT'S TME OUR RAMS REALLY COME TOGETHER...AND BALL OUT!!!

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
WELL HECK...it was ugly...BUT...it was a win!!! If the Rams can take the Skins next week, they're undefeated against the NFC Central and NFC West play starts after that with the Niners.

Next week is week 5...IT'S TME OUR RAMS REALLY COME TOGETHER...AND BALL OUT!!!
Skins better than giants. We better play better

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I think it was AD. They didn’t just hold him, they were a bit nasty about it and the refs let it go.

I HATE that. Call EVERY holding and force offenses to adjust just as defenses have adjusted to all the rule changes.

Right. and he's not against a little post-game confrontation when he feels like he's being done dirty.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nah I was wrong, it was Ramsey and Taint and they were bent on fighting.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I feel worse after this win than last weeks loss... feel like garbage. I just don’t understand...ANYTHING about this game by the Rams coaches. Not a damn thing.

That's what I posted earlier in the thread...we on same page with that.

It's like I'm not saying there wasn't effort but for me effort and execution means a lot and this win lacked at least one of those if not both on the offensive side anyway. Trap game maybe but again loving in NY all I heard all week is how horrible giants and jets are and 0-32 is possible. Which team is worse etc. The offensive line and the giants secondary as well as there d-line are horrible. Especially the offensive line and secondary though. I guess this is the NFL after all who the hell knows.

I will be glad when we get a break from a running/mobile quarterback.

Q729

Legend
The only thing I have on this is McVay just didn't want to show anything on tape with this game and figured he'd just wing it. I like how the game day thread serves as the vent thread. :laughing1:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We get the 1st b4
Ah No. He wouldn't have scored that TD if he did.and since I spent the 1st 40 plus years in Miami, I know a little about sand.
And I’ve spent my childhood years and being in the stumps 29 palms, and Camp Pendleton running on sand. I know how it feels. It sucks I just make a slow acceleration joke but ok.