Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Would of never thought we would have a close game with the giants.Pretty embarrassing mcvay.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
We are lucky - They could have just ran in / near the end zone easily.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Darious Williams makes another huge play. He had been in position for a couple INTs today. Finally got one.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The old a win is a win adage doesn't even work for me today...I honestly feel like I do when the Rams lose...Go figure...Having said that, obviously a win beats a loss every day...I still just can't get this terrible after taste out of my mouth...There's ugly and there's whatever that debacle could be called...What's 3 steps below ugly ???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wooohoooo!!! Bring on the pissing and moaning! I mean vent thread :D

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Ugly win but it's a W! Let's come back looking like the team I love next week

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell of an interception. I sure as hell didn’t want to go to overtime.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I feel worse after this win than last weeks loss... feel like garbage. I just don’t understand...ANYTHING about this game by the Rams coaches. Not a damn thing.

oldnotdead

Legend
Wiiliams again in man coverage gets a crucial INT. Can you imagine how good this secondary can play with Williams and Ramsey in man coverage instead of that stupid soft zone?